I might be in the wrong due date club... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 03-25-2008, 08:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Augh... I do not even know were to start... i have no idea when my last menstruation was. Things were crazy. I was moving around trying to make sure my son and I had a place to live. Then I had the Dr.'s telling me that I could not conceive more children after suffering a pelvic inflammatory disease, which is a whole other story in it's self, leaving me wondering if my ex was cheating on me. So based on the ultrasounds, I was due on the 23rd, but we have nothing else to go on. My midwife feels I may have as much as another month to go. But state law requires that I undergo close supervision and hospital delivery two weeks after my documented due date. We're working to find another way to measure the due date and get the day moved back.
#2 of 4 Old 03-25-2008, 09:43 PM

I'm sorry you're in this situation

When you had the ultrasounds, what gestational ages did they say you were? The earlier they are in the pregnancy, the more accurate they are.

Do you have somewhat regular cycles, or are they all over the place? Is there anything in your memory you can help reconstruct when your LMP was or when you possibly conceived? In other words something like "I remember having my period because XYZ happened and it was an annoyance" or maybe "I remember having sex this night because XYZ happend that day too"?

Mama to Boy (2) and Girl (5)
#3 of 4 Old 03-25-2008, 11:00 PM

Sorry I have no words of wisdom mama.
#4 of 4 Old 03-25-2008, 11:31 PM - Thread Starter

When you had the ultrasounds, what gestational ages did they say you were?
Well on the photo it says 18w5ds, but off of the u/s they put my due date at 23 March.

Do you have somewhat regular cycles, or are they all over the place?
Yes, but I was not that good at logging info, and even worse at keeping the charts ones I did them... I was always from about 26 to 31 days with ovulation at about 16 days (? Dose that sound right or am I just WAY off? I know that the 26- 31 is right, but the 16th might be off, merrr...)

Is there anything in your memory you can help reconstruct when your LMP was or when you possibly conceived?In other words something like "I remember having my period because XYZ happened and it was an annoyance" or maybe "I remember having sex this night because XYZ happend that day too"?
I am going to find out the date of when I was in the Hosp from the PID (what sent me to stop carting, and get all wonkie in the brain pan), and that will give me a date to know that before that I was was not pg. I do not know how much help that will really be... and I was having sex all over the place (and that was fine when I was actively charting...), my sex drive was FINALLY coming back from my first.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page