Sorry Ive been MIA - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 03-28-2008, 03:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ive been SO SO busy. My bleeding is actually get worse, passing a lot of big clots. Im experiencing a lot of pain down there *could be the healing* but Idk and Im having pains that shoot inside of me up to my uterus. I have a headache every single day and just feel like crap. Amber isnt sleeping at all at night. She doesnt fall asleep until 5-6 or 7am. James has ran late to work already on account of that. We're like walking zombies. Noellas the only one doing fine lol. She sleeps good even when Ambers crying hysterically during the night. She helps us out with her and shes just the only CALM one lol. Amber is a good baby during the day, she sleeps and its hard to keep a newborn up during the day so she'll sleep during the night because think about it, NOTHING entertains them, so shes asleep during the day, up at night and ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS wants to be held. It doesnt matter who holds her, just as long as shes being held. Noella might be bad now, but she was good as a newborn lol. Ugh, so its been hectic. I DID go through some depression but NOTHING like I had with Noella. I just had the "baby-blues" with Amber for about the first week, which is understandable, I was only getting like 2 hours sleep. But Im doing better with that. Im just concerned about her sleeping. Idk what to do. James and I are about to go nuts! lol. If anyone has any suggestions trust me, throw them at me because theyll be greatly greatly appreciated!

I hope everyone else is doing fine and not having as much trouble as I am!!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...ookslikeme.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...bernicole2.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...suckinpaci.jpg
#2 of 5 Old 03-28-2008, 04:08 PM

If you're still bleeding heavily, passing large clots, and experiencing a lot of pain, I'd get to a doctor or medical professional ASAP.
#3 of 5 Old 03-28-2008, 04:29 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I'd definitely get ahold of your HCP mama.
#4 of 5 Old 03-28-2008, 04:37 PM

wow.. sounds like you have a lot going on in your house. I hope you are able to get some much needed rest. Do you have family close by? maybe a friend that can hang out with babe in the living room while you get a couple hours of sleep?

I think it would probably be a good idea to contact your doc. or m/w about the clots, shooting pains & heavy bleeding. it could be nothing, but it's better to be safe and get everything checked out.
#5 of 5 Old 03-29-2008, 08:39 PM

ditto on the call your HCP right away. i had that after my first and turns out i had a raging uterine infection for which they wanted to hospitalize me for iv antibiotics!!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page