Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 04-02-2008, 02:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
How far along are you?
Who knows! My due date has been move to April 6th

What symptoms are you experiencing?
Do you really want to know?.... Fatigue, Heartburn, Constipation, Frequent Urination and Leaking, Pelvic Pain, Sciatica (shooting pains down my inner legs from how the baby is laying, I am told it is this, but no one is making a big deal out of it..), Swelling and Fluid Retention, Sleep Problems, Itchy Belly with (even more) Stretch Marks... I am not sure if I am pregnant or just a warning of really bad side effects.

How are you feeling?
Yesterday: Sleepy... I have not been getting to sleep till about 2 or 3 after going to bed at like 1-1:30 then tossing and turning all night.. '
Today:HAPPY! I lost my PLUG!

Any MW Appointments and how did they go?
Met with my MW Monday. GBS Neg. (YAY!), had a UTI at the start of pregnancy so she is looking for that again, o AND WE MOVED MY DUE DATE! I am now due 6th of April. I am unsure as to when I got pregnant. The OBUS I put my due date at about March 23. With my DS an OBUS I was also use to place the due date, and I needed to be induced due to running 2 weeks past due (this greatly up set me). OBUS I can be off by about 3weeks... so we believe that I just measure early when using an OBUS I. Also, when measuring my growth I am also measuring about two weeks behind what I should be if I was due the M23, leaving me about deal on with A6. This also happened with my DS's pregnancy, too. All this data point that I have a good chance of being due later... Va la Moving my due date back to the 6th! I am having do to US every week just to make sure that nothing is going a rye, but I can live with that.

Any Dr. Appointments / ultrasounds / tests this coming week?
The First of my weekly US, but now my MW does not even think I will make it till then!

Anything big happening in your personal life (moving, work related, family, etc)?

Not really, my father has cold, but that is about it... simple, for now.

I LOST MY PLUG!

Any questions you want to ask?
Will you still love me now that I am due in April?
How long after you lost your plug did you give birth?
#2 of 6 Old 04-02-2008, 05:57 PM

Of course we still love you!

I lost my plug Thurs or Fri and had Meredith on Sun with lots of goo in between
#3 of 6 Old 04-02-2008, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyAngil View Post
How long after you lost your plug did you give birth?
I started losing my plug on Friday (mostly mucous Fri/Sat, bloody show starting Sunday) and went into pro-dromal/early labour Monday, went into more active labour Tuesday morning and had Matilda by 4pm that afternoon.

So mere days really.

With my son I lost my plug on the day I had him. I lost the plug at the same time I broke my water at about 8.15am and he was born at midnight.

Marieke

Mama to Dashiell (July '05) and Matilda (March '08)
#4 of 6 Old 04-03-2008, 02:37 AM
DBZ

Of course we'll still love you.

I lost my mucous plug twice before labor. One was about 3 weeks before after getting membranes swept. The other time was the week prior to labor. Within 24 hours of having my baby, I lost a tiny bit more mucous, but it had a little bit of blood in it. The other times had no blood.

Kara, single mom of 4 girls (5, 8, 16 and 19) crochetsmilie.gif
Kids have strokes too! superhero.gif 

#5 of 6 Old 04-03-2008, 12:21 PM
mtm

I had a nasty rash on my belly the last weeks and olive oil was about the only thing that helped. I never lose my plug so I'm no help there, hopefully its very soon for you!
#6 of 6 Old 04-03-2008, 01:32 PM

I've never lost my plug until I was well into labor - with ds, I lost most of it about 15 minutes before he was born, when my water broke when I started seriously pushing (it was fairly dramatic).

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page