Lets talk about our new babies - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 35 Old 04-15-2008, 10:47 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yes Rowan is such a cute chubby little girl! My guy is gaining like mad too...

What fun catching up on all his DDC buddies!

1 month yesterday! How did that happen?! I am both nostalgic and excited to find out who this guy is! He is nursing really well and also has begun playing with the boob after nursing - SO cute! He is looking at everyone really well in the eyes and we've had tons of fleeting smiles! He's going bald from the front on back so I am cherishing his oh-so-soft newborn hair while it lasts He makes a lot of noise grunting when he wakes up in the night which is adorable but poorly timed as we'd like to sleep from 2-4 am even if he doesn't and wish he'd entertain himself more quietly ! Only complaint is he is very fussy every evening He's holding his head up well and is very toned (and has a very loud voice)! I absolutely snuggling with him all night long he is such snugglebug and during the day I don't mind his being an in-the-arms boy as long as he doesn't mind the sling which he doesn't!

Keep the updates coming!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 35 Old 04-15-2008, 11:30 AM

Cale is 5 weeks today..Nursing like a champ..and HATES to lay down by himself. He thinks that his beds need a boob or a heartbeat. I LOVE him so much. The house can wait till he is bigger to get completly clean. Dh and him have such a great bond its crazy...never thought DH would be good with a newborn (cale is the 5th child) since he hasn't been before. I started back to work with the dept of health as a LC which is fun. CAle goes with me and so far its not a lot (not actually on the schedule yet). Cale is over 10lbs and such a little pig. NOISY like crazy.
http://[email protected] for pics look there
#33 of 35 Old 04-15-2008, 12:34 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rowan is adorable and looks exactly like her mommy! So cute!

Ani, just a thought....Teddy wakes up all grunty, too. Usually it's because he has a giant booger stuffing up his nose. He gets furious when we suction his nose out, but then he stops being all grunty and snorty, and can nurse much easier.

Robin...couldn't see your pictures.
#34 of 35 Old 04-15-2008, 12:46 PM

Annabel will be 2 weeks tomorrow! She's such a mellow, easy baby and I just adore her. She's almost gained a pound which is a huge accomplishment for a bfar baby! (with no formula!) The weather is nice right now so we're spending lots of time outdoors.

Mother of 3, welcomed a new baby girl July 2011

#35 of 35 Old 04-15-2008, 01:13 PM

Noah is 5 weeks old today. I can't believe it! He is darling (imho) and doing well in all areas. He loves to be held or in the sling and nursing is going fine. He is really gassy, despite me being off of dairy and a bunch of other things, but he seems to be more comfortable recently than he was a couple weeks ago. His nighttime sleep is long enough stretches to keep me sane. I'm back to work on a very part-time basis next week -- sad about that but I know I'll be OK once I'm back in the groove and Noah and dh will have some great time together.

He's got a big round head so we've christened him "punkin head" and now "punkin pie" to go with his big bro's primary nickname of "sugar pie."

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page