Radical Forgiveness - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 09-09-2009, 12:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Has anyone read this book? I have read about a third of it so far and I'm pretty blown away. I'm interested to hear how others have implemented it in their lives.... or, did you think it was a crock?

Thanks mamas

Andi - roller derby, slave to the hoop, birth junkie, lover of love, single mama of 4
#2 of 3 Old 09-09-2009, 01:24 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Who wrote the book?

What is it about?

Maybe I will join.
#3 of 3 Old 09-09-2009, 02:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
The book is written by Collin Tipping and more info can be found here. It focuses alot on how there are things greater than us that "control" or "direct" our life and what happens to us in our life. Also... as humans, we put ourselves in the "victim archetype" all the time and this book explains how to stop doing it. There is a spiritual element to it, so I think you need to believe in afterlife etc., etc., to get anything out of the book.

It is a very interesting theory, and truth be told, I am starting to look at things a little differently. hmmmmm

Andi - roller derby, slave to the hoop, birth junkie, lover of love, single mama of 4

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page