The Looking Glass Wars trilogy - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 12-06-2009, 01:50 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'm halfway through Seeing Redd right now and I'm so in love with these books! Beddor's universe is so detailed and I love the way he incorporates even the tiniest nonsense reference in Alice in Wonderland into some real, important facet of Alyss's Wonderland.

Anybody else reading these?

**Please don't give away the ending to Seeing Redd yet!

Mandy, )O(  Proud mommy of Taylor (1/6/05) jammin.gifand Abigail (4/21/11) slinggirl.gif
Loving wife of my gamer boy Michael. modifiedartist.gifBlog link in my profile! ribboncesarean.gif
#2 of 8 Old 12-15-2009, 05:28 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just read your thread so looked up the trilogy and am looking for an affordable copy of book one. I hope I love this, it's so exciting to find something new that looks promising!
#3 of 8 Old 12-15-2009, 07:08 PM - Thread Starter

I hope you like it. Check the library, that's where I got mine. I'm almost done with Seeing Redd and I'm dying for the third to come out.

Mandy, )O(  Proud mommy of Taylor (1/6/05) jammin.gifand Abigail (4/21/11) slinggirl.gif
Loving wife of my gamer boy Michael. modifiedartist.gifBlog link in my profile! ribboncesarean.gif
#4 of 8 Old 12-20-2009, 09:42 PM

I JUST came upon these books while shopping for someone else the other day. I didn't get them, but was super interested.

I've never read Alice in Wonderland, so I don't know if I would like them as much. But they sounded great. What do you think, minkajane?
#5 of 8 Old 12-21-2009, 03:07 AM - Thread Starter

I haven't read Alice in Wonderland since I was a kid and I never read Through the Looking Glass, but I LOVED these books! Give them a shot.

#6 of 8 Old 12-21-2009, 10:02 PM

I haven't read alot lately, it's one of those times when any quiet time = sleep time. However, this book arrived today and I cracked it open during my only down time of the day and I am totally impressed so far. I was pulled in from the beginning. This book may not last as long as I thought it would. Thanks for the suggestion!
#7 of 8 Old 01-10-2010, 09:56 PM

I just finished book one and am going through character withdraw! Guess I'm hitting the library tomorrow!
#8 of 8 Old 01-15-2010, 06:07 PM

Finished the first one last weekend. Have a long weekend so I am going to get Seeing Redd tonight or tomorrow! Sooo looking forward to it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page