Mothering Forum banner

Your RFing kids

2K views 63 replies 63 participants last post by  ShyDaisi 
#1 ·
Can you give me the ages, height, and weight of your RFing kids?? Thanks!!

See less See more
#54 ·
DS is 30 pounds, 36 inches and 28 months. I am so, so, so, so happy that we have another 10 pounds to go once I find a way to fit a Radian into the budget. His torso used to be super long, but as he gets older, his legs seem to be what are growing and his torso is now a bit on the short side thankfully.

It does make me sad to know that we have no friends who are RF'ing any longer even though we know plenty of kids who could/should be doing so.

#57 ·
Our 3 y. 9.5 m. old is about 33 lbs 8 oz and 40 inches.

(Our two 5 y. 8 m. olds have been rear-facing up until last month when they were put in HBB, however one was about 45 inches and 37 lbs and the other about 46 inches and 31 lbs. when they were turned. That's extended RF'ing!)

#58 ·
Annika is 3 years old, 95 cm all, and weighs 16 kilos. She's rear facing in her Britax Hi-Way and has miles of space and weight left. In this seat she can stay rear facing to 55 lbs and at least age 4 since seat shell is high.

My son Daniel stayed rear facing to just over 4 years of age in this seat despite being quite tall.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.