Mothering Forum banner

HELP: Gogo Kidz Travelmate + TruFit for tomorrow A.M.

520 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  justKate 
#1 ·
I got a gogo kidz travelmate off ebay for our trip tomorrow from AUS to LAX. Basically I can't get the seat on tight--there's not enough strap through the buckle for me to get a good grip on it to make it tight. The strap on the gogo kidz is at the second lowest setting. That looks like the right level...

I'm pretty sure I have it on properly, it's just not tight enough to hold the seat securely. What am I doing wrong?!

It's 6:25 p.m.; we have to leave here at 5:00 a.m. and the baby needs a bath; have to pack; huz won't be home until 10:45....

I want to get it on tight now because we're driving to the airport with DD in another seat, then taking this one.

HELP!

#4 ·

There's a crank-type adjuster on the strap. That should help. DD has a Boulevard, too--it looks like it's always demonstrate with a Britax. I wonder if it would be easier to use with her Boulevard? I was hoping to go with the TruFit b/c she doesn't need the headrest yet...

Back to work on it! Thanks for the ideas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.