Another Question From Me - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-02-2012, 04:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So, our friends (another set!) were just in a car accident.  Everyone is fine but they want to replace the car seat their almost 5 year old is currently in.  He is forward facing (and has been for some time).  He is quite small--- under 38" and relatively thin.

They'd like a harness to booster convertible.  He will harness for another couple of years, but will not need a relatively high harness weight (50 lbs, for example, should last him until at least 7). 

My initial reaction was the Nautilus.  They would prefer to be able to just pick it up from a local store (like Target).  Any other suggestions/comments?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2012, 04:54 PM

Graco Nautilus, Graco Argos, Evenflo Maestro and Recaro ProSport are all good combination seats :-) 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredX2 View Post

So, our friends (another set!) were just in a car accident.  Everyone is fine but they want to replace the car seat their almost 5 year old is currently in.  He is forward facing (and has been for some time).  He is quite small--- under 38" and relatively thin.

They'd like a harness to booster convertible.  He will harness for another couple of years, but will not need a relatively high harness weight (50 lbs, for example, should last him until at least 7). 

My initial reaction was the Nautilus.  They would prefer to be able to just pick it up from a local store (like Target).  Any other suggestions/comments?

CPST
Old 01-02-2012, 06:38 PM

Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)

There's also a new seat at BRU called the Trendz Fast Back that is supposed to be really nice, and has a better booster fit than the Nautilus. Something to think about.

Me + DH + Daniel (7/5/10)
Old 01-05-2012, 05:34 PM - Thread Starter

We actually went to Target last night and picked up a Nautilus.  It was even on sale.  Thanks for the input, she was very happy to get it!

User Tag List