Do true fits puzzle well RF/FF? Or which stores let you test? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-26-2012, 03:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DD is 4 & FF in a true fit. I have been happy with her seat, and she really wants the baby to have the same one, but it seems awfully wide for them to fit together. I wonder if it would work since they will be facing each other.

I tried to go to babies r us to try it out, but they didn't have it. So I'm wondering if anyone has experience with that, or if there are other stores that might carry it that would let me test out the install. We have a walmart & a target close by, but IDK if they let you test stuff there. I'd prefer not to have to go through the hassle of ordering it & then having to return it if there's not much chance it would work. We have an '07 CRV, if that makes any difference.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2012, 04:48 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

It depends on your vehicle. I have an older model Forester and put the FF True Fit in the middle and the RF one outboard and they sort of fit together but the overall width was too much, I couldn't close the door. It's a SUPER wide seat.

Alison: BFing, BWing, ERFing mama to KidA (12/25/07) and KidO (6/26/10) nocirc.giffamilybed2.gif

User Tag List