How close is too close? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 03-10-2012, 03:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I need to do a three across in a murano with a boulevard and two chicco keyfits.  DD is almost 3 and is in the boulevard.  I'd like to keep her RF for a bit longer, but with her outboard and a keyfit in the center position the keyfit must press against the boulevard to get into the base before it clicks (i have not yet installed the second keyfit in the other outboard position).  Is it OK for the seats to press against each other?  I'm guessing the other alternative is to put the boulevard FF in the center, but I'd rather not if I can safely keep all three RF.

Me and DH, parents to:

DD1 (06/09), Twin DD2 and DS1 (born 3/12- 6 weeks early due to IUGR)

#2 of 3 Old 03-10-2012, 07:57 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

It is ok for seats to touch as long as they are independently tight installations (so install all 3, take out one, check the others to make sure they are tight on their own and not just tight from the seat next to it).

Happily married to my dh, mama to ds1 (01/2005), ds2 (07/2007)  and dd (07/2009).
#3 of 3 Old 03-11-2012, 05:38 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Fantastic!, thank you!  The base of the Keyfit did not touch when installed without the seat, and was pretty tight.  I will be so thrilled if I can keep DD1 RF!

Me and DH, parents to:

DD1 (06/09), Twin DD2 and DS1 (born 3/12- 6 weeks early due to IUGR)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page