Any April Mommies? - Page 4 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#91 of 101 Old 08-01-2007, 09:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm also nursing. My DD is 26 months old and is WAY into her boobs. I am so so so hoping that I will keep my milk. DD gets so much of her nutrition from BM. I would feel really bad if she ended up weaning because I got pregnant. I just don't feel that she's ready.

Thus far, I have absolutely no symptoms (at 4 weeks).

Sarah, mother to Eloïse (5/2005), Lucas (3/2008) and Ilias (7/2011), and due with #4 (March 1, 2014)

#92 of 101 Old 08-01-2007, 10:18 PM

Hello Ladies. I got my BFP today 9dpo. I'm hoping for a sticky this time. I got 2 + on to different types of test. I'm feeling very good about it this time to. Last month I had an early m/c and I had a feeling it was going to happen from the start. I look forward to getting to know all of you over the course of the next 9 months or more.
#93 of 101 Old 08-01-2007, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAnnThrope View Post
Hello Ladies. I got my BFP today 9dpo. I'm hoping for a sticky this time. I got 2 + on to different types of test. I'm feeling very good about it this time to. Last month I had an early m/c and I had a feeling it was going to happen from the start. I look forward to getting to know all of you over the course of the next 9 months or more.
CONGRATS!

Looking fwd. to getting our DDC up & running!

~Marie : Mom to DS(11), DS(10), DD(8), DD(4), DD(2), & Happily Married to DH 12 yrs.!
#94 of 101 Old 08-01-2007, 10:51 PM

nursing a 28 month old here...he nurses like most 6 month olds (or at least 6mo's who don't eat solids, lol). the nipple pain was horrendous earlier this week, but i'm either getting a break right now or it's tapering off. hoping for the latter. i don't think i have the patience for tandem nursing, so i hope ds weans during the pgcy. if not, i'll just have to acquire more patience, i guess.

my 1st symptom was actually tender nipples. i thought for two weeks that i was getting thrush again b/c my hpt's were all negative! then i started getting some mild cramping & leg willies (it was me that mentioned it!! sorry! ). i finally got a bfp 2 weeks ago & since then my nausea has kicked it up a notch. at first i thought it was just from it being so hot here, but nope. m/s. oh, and heartburn, exhaustion (but not as bad as w/ ds), cramping, peeing more often. the most noticeable thing that has changed (prepare for tmi) is my, er, personal scent. and copious amounts of discharge. i don't remember that with #1 until pretty late in 1st trimester. everything seems to be hitting me earlier, except for the exhaustion. i'll take that as a good sign, but it scares me, too: what if there are twins in there?????

congrats to all the newly preggos & good luck & healthy sticky baby vibes to the lot of us!!

oh, and i'm due april 1 & planning a hb after a dreamy bc birth for #1.

~Rae
homebirthing, homeschooling, natural parenting, attached mama to  treehugger.gifDS1(3/05)  kid.gifDS2(3/08)   rainbow1284.gifboc.gifDD (12/12)

#95 of 101 Old 08-02-2007, 11:48 AM

I'm definitely in--confirmed yesterday's faint + with a digital today. Yippee!

Sarahmck -- nice to be sharing the trip with another resident of NL! I'm in Eindhoven.
#96 of 101 Old 08-02-2007, 11:58 AM

Can I straddle ddc's? My due date is 03/29.

Amanda, Wife to James and Mom to Bub (11/00), Gracie (5/02), Brystol (7/09), Elleigh (3/11) and Piper (10/11).  angel1.gif  Missing our angels: Bean (12/05@6w) Ainsley (10/06@10w) Zachary (4/07@22w) Sweet Pea (8/07@9w) Twin B (12/08@8w) and Lil Bit (8/10@8w).

winner.jpgadoptionheart-1.giffemalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gifselectivevax.gifgoorganic.jpg

#97 of 101 Old 08-02-2007, 02:36 PM

Deleted by user.
#98 of 101 Old 08-02-2007, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadiejane08 View Post
I'm definitely in--confirmed yesterday's faint + with a digital today. Yippee!

Sarahmck -- nice to be sharing the trip with another resident of NL! I'm in Eindhoven.
Congrats!

Are you Dutch or a transplant? I'm American, but DH is Dutch. Maybe we'll see you at one of our future Dutch meet-ups?

Sarah, mother to Eloïse (5/2005), Lucas (3/2008) and Ilias (7/2011), and due with #4 (March 1, 2014)

#99 of 101 Old 08-02-2007, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by famille_huggins View Post
Can I straddle ddc's? My due date is 03/29.
Of course!
I'm due 4/1 but I'm not bothering to go to the March DDC, I have LOOOOONG pregnancies & a May baby wouldn't shock me!

~Marie : Mom to DS(11), DS(10), DD(8), DD(4), DD(2), & Happily Married to DH 12 yrs.!
#100 of 101 Old 08-02-2007, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmck View Post
Congrats!

Are you Dutch or a transplant? I'm American, but DH is Dutch. Maybe we'll see you at one of our future Dutch meet-ups?
Same here, I'm American and hubs is Dutch. We lived in the US (East Coast) for seven years (I met him at grad school) and moved to NL in 2002. It's taken us a while to get used to Eindhoven (he's originally from the Haarlemmermeer) but now we're pretty well settled in. The kids are definitely Brabanders

Woa, travelling pretty far OT here . I assume the meet-ups are announced in the NL tribal area--would be fun!
#101 of 101 Old 08-25-2007, 01:25 PM

I'm due April 11-this will be my fifth child....

Wife, mom to 6 great kids!...avid crafter, music lover,  reader, gardener!

homeschool.gif h20homebirth.gif novaxnocirc.gif homebirth.jpg

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page