Roll Call! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 143 Old 08-18-2007, 02:08 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Guys more bad news I think. This morn I woke up and when I used the bathroom a found that my CM was light brown/ beige. I called my dr and she said it could be a number of things. It could have been the ultrasound yesterday, maybe the progesterone suppositories and also the fact that she said my baby looked small maybe it was sick and trying to abort. at this point it is to early to tell. She is going to review my blood work from yesterday and see if she has any answers. I am so scared. Last night I was super stressed. my hubby and I had a bad fight, do you think the stress caused this? omg....I cant lose this baby. I have so much riding on it. I lost my last due to anencephaly at 5 1/2 months in march and I dont think I can bear this. The brown cm is not constant though..some times I wipe and its there and other times I wipe and its not there. Its just the cm no actual fluid at this time. Anyone know anything???
#122 of 143 Old 08-18-2007, 02:38 PM

My name is Melanie and this is my first. We had been thinking about starting TTC in the fall but I guess the baby beat us to it. I'm due sometime around mid-April, the calculators tell me one thing but my intuition tells me another so I am waiting to see what the doctor & ultrasound say. Right now I'm planning a hospital birth since we can't afford a midwife or birthing centre and my sister had a couple complications with each of her pregnancies. However, I'm very healthy and plan on going drug-free, staying home until I absolutely NEED to go to the hospital and hiring a doula (or asking for one for Christmas ). We live in a tiny apartment right now anyway and both work from home so we aren't even sure where we are putting baby! We may have to move - but who wants to move in the winter! (And it is still pretty much winter in March & April where we live). It's still early so I'm pretty calm about the whole thing, I'm sure once things sink in that will all change.

Melanie, Mum to DD1 (April 2008), DD2 (August 2010) and excepting #3 Feb 2012.

#123 of 143 Old 08-18-2007, 03:36 PM

Hi, I'm Tara. I'm due between 4/20-4/24. I have 1 DS who is almost 10 months old. I am planning an HBAC!
#124 of 143 Old 08-18-2007, 06:09 PM

Hi,
My husband I just found out last week that we are pregnant with baby #2!!! I am due 4/20/08 and so excited. My son will be three next month.

my two boys 9-2004 dup2(q13,q23) and 3-2008
#125 of 143 Old 08-18-2007, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meli-mello
We live in a tiny apartment right now anyway and both work from home so we aren't even sure where we are putting baby!
Eh, it's not a big deal until they start getting mobile. At first, they're in your bed, they're in your lap, they're on your back... they take up very little extra space. ;-) We stuck it out in a 2-bedroom apartment (where one bedroom was dedicated to our FIVE computers... we use all of them!) until our son was past 2.5... it was getting *very* crowded by the end, but was fine at the beginning.
#126 of 143 Old 08-18-2007, 09:34 PM

Well, I found out today that I can join ya'll. Baby #2 will be here mid-April sometime around the 18th. I'm 6 weeks along. This baby was a surprise, after us giving up after TTC for a year. I decided to lose weight and exercise instead. I've lost 30 pounds total and 10 since I've been pregnant. Our DD turned 2 on the 4th of August and I'm still nursing. This baby will be planned as an HBAC with a doula. I will never go to a hospital to birth again unless there is a true and legitimate medical emergency. So, here's to being healthy, active, nursing pregnant mama.

Appalachian mountain woman, radical homemaker, homeschooler, childbirth educator, and doula loving her DH and three powerful little femmes. Deladis 8-4-05, Ivy 4-28-08, and Gweneth 7-21-12 HBA2C! hbac.gif  -  blogging.jpg ribboncesarean.gif

#127 of 143 Old 08-18-2007, 11:47 PM

Hello ladies! My name is Erika and I thought I was going to be part of the March thread but then an ultrasound confirmed EDD April 4. This is baby #3; I have dd 3 1/2 and ds 15 mos. We weren't trying and I have huge infertility history/problems so this was a huge shock! So far all looks great and I am queasy 24/7 so *cautiously* optimistic and 7 weeks along. I look forward to sharing experiences with you all!
#128 of 143 Old 08-19-2007, 03:18 AM

this will be baby #2!! i'm due between march 30 and april 1 somewhere. different calculators tell me different dates. but i was due march 27 w/ ds, and i got soooo sick of people asking me if i was in labor starting march 1, so i'm telling everyone my official due date is april 1. i realize that's wayyyy too long an answer, lol.

i have a 28 month old son, who was born at a birth center after a 5hr labor.

we will have a homebirth this time, possibly waterbirth, depending how i feel when i need to push. (we tried to do waterbirth with ds, but he was in too big of a hurry & there was only about 4inches of water in the tub!)

i have a meeting with our potential hb mw tomorrow afternoon & can't wait.

~Rae
homebirthing, homeschooling, natural parenting, attached mama to  treehugger.gifDS1(3/05)  kid.gifDS2(3/08)   rainbow1284.gifboc.gifDD (12/12)

#129 of 143 Old 08-19-2007, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubasianchica View Post
Guys more bad news I think. This morn I woke up and when I used the bathroom a found that my CM was light brown/ beige. I called my dr and she said it could be a number of things. It could have been the ultrasound yesterday, maybe the progesterone suppositories and also the fact that she said my baby looked small maybe it was sick and trying to abort. at this point it is to early to tell. She is going to review my blood work from yesterday and see if she has any answers. I am so scared. Last night I was super stressed. my hubby and I had a bad fight, do you think the stress caused this? omg....I cant lose this baby. I have so much riding on it. I lost my last due to anencephaly at 5 1/2 months in march and I dont think I can bear this. The brown cm is not constant though..some times I wipe and its there and other times I wipe and its not there. Its just the cm no actual fluid at this time. Anyone know anything???
cubasianchica, I don't have any answers for you, but why don't you try posting this as a new thread? It's probably getting lost here in the roll call thread.
#130 of 143 Old 08-19-2007, 10:39 AM

TRULY BFP! I just found out today. i should be due about April 19...my DS was born April 22, 2006. We are really excited for a second!

you all know before my family b/c of the time zone differences. eesh!
So, here i am!
#131 of 143 Old 08-19-2007, 02:12 PM

HI mommas!!

I'm Erika, Mum to Lily 7-31-04 and Scarlett 5-08-06 and #3 is due 4-21-08 : We are soo excited!! Nice to be here with so many nice people.

So far I feel great, minus the already expanding belly
#132 of 143 Old 08-19-2007, 03:26 PM

Hello everyone! I'm Ariana, brand new around these parts. This is our first due April 10. Definitely planning a homebirth with wonderful midwives, and I can't wait!
#133 of 143 Old 08-19-2007, 11:14 PM

Hi Ladies. Count me in!

I'm Melanie and I'm newly pregnant with my second little one. My first just turned 3. My EDD according to online calculators is April 28. We're planning an unmedicated hospital birth with a midwife. I'm very excited to here and looking forward to getting to know everyone.
#134 of 143 Old 08-20-2007, 04:54 AM

Welcome Melanie, Ariana, Erika, mkmama, raegan, Erika, eastkygal, Ironica, CarrieD, Tara, and Melanie!

And Melanie (melinoz) - April 28 is a lovely due date (it's my birthday).
#135 of 143 Old 08-20-2007, 08:13 PM

We got a positive today!!!!!!!!! Although I have no idea really when we conceived....we think it was a couple weeks ago. we weren't trying but weren't not trying. I think we are due end of April/beginning of May-- April 29th by the website I was using.

I have a daughter who is almost three and son who is one. I am hoping for a homebirth with a midwife but I have to look into our insurance and see what we can work out.

-soo excited!!

-Carrie

"Parents are simply trustees; they do not own the bodies of their children"-Norm Cohen  Martial arts instructor intactlact.gifhomebirth.jpgnak.gif and mom to 4: DD1 (1/05) DS (7/06) DD2 (5/08) DD3 (2/11)
#136 of 143 Old 08-21-2007, 12:44 AM

hi! i am pregnant with #3 due april 5. i have a 6 y.o. son and 3 1/2 y.o. daughter. i am feeling great and am hoping for a natural birth at home or in a birth center.

retired RN(for now)/ now SAHM! to sean (9) and lila (6) and benjamin (2)
#137 of 143 Old 08-21-2007, 01:01 AM

I'm due at the end of our month on the 27th. I have a two year old son, Aiden. He was a homebirth. If I make it the whole 9 yards I'm not really sure what I'll choose.
#138 of 143 Old 08-21-2007, 03:02 AM

Hi, I'm Misty!

This is my 3rd PG and hopefully my second baby.

I have had 3 uterine surgeries due to my past 2 pregnancies and now have scar tissue and calcifications (tested as precancerous). I suffered a primary and secondary post partum hemmorhage with my DD's birth - it was life or death.

I'm excited to be PG again and am confident in a blissful PG. However, my PG will most likely end in a c-section/hysterectomy (not complete, uterus only)...and I'm doing my best to wrap my mind around it. I still dream of a waterbirth though (obviously in a hospital setting at this point) and hope it will be possible - but only time will tell.

Again, I cannot express how happy I am to be PG! I didn't know if would ever be possible again and here I am, in a DDC! EDD 04/21/2008 (my brothers b'day)
#139 of 143 Old 08-21-2007, 08:37 PM

I can't believe that I'm here!

I'm Emily and this is my third baby. We were not trying at all, so this is a total surprise.

It looks like I'm due on the 27th of April given the first day of my last period and my super long cycles, but we'll see.

My first birth was medicated up the wazoo with every intervention know to man save a c-section. My second was induced, but otherwise totally natural with two doulas. This time, I am still working on talking to my husband about homebirth, but will probably end up with a hospital birth in the same hospital that my other two were born in. I'm fine with that. I have a fabulous, laid-back, super nice, super respectful ob who really respects my decisions.
#140 of 143 Old 08-21-2007, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emcare View Post
I can't believe that I'm here!

I'm Emily and this is my third baby. We were not trying at all, so this is a total surprise.

My first birth was medicated up the wazoo with every intervention know to man save a c-section. My second was induced, but otherwise totally natural with two doulas. This time, I am still working on talking to my husband about homebirth, but will probably end up with a hospital birth in the same hospital that my other two were born in. I'm fine with that. I have a fabulous, laid-back, super nice, super respectful ob who really respects my decisions.
Congrats Emily! Surprises are wonderful!
#141 of 143 Old 08-21-2007, 10:32 PM

I'm here too, hoping for a sticky bean!!!

Mama to 3 girls and 1 boy
#142 of 143 Old 08-21-2007, 10:57 PM

Hi!!! I just took my test today. This will be #2, and a total surprise. My last birth was at a FSBC but I was transferred. I'm looking forward to a homebirth, but the couple calls I made today didn't seem to promising. Apparently a lot of the midwives in my area are backing off from home births and moving to birth centers b/c of malpractice issues.

We'll see what happens.

ETA I'm due at the end of the month

Lori, mom to Elise 6/06, Ivy 4/08 and pos.gif 12/11
#143 of 143 Old 08-22-2007, 12:18 AM

How many kids? This will be my fourth.
Planning a homebirth? Think so. I've had 3 satisfying hospital births, but thinking about staying home this time.

This is my second time being due in April... I think it's such an awesome time of year to be expecting!

Raising our babies: 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010, and 2012

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page