Roll call of nursing moms - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-03-2007, 12:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi! I thought I'd chime in on this thread. DS will be three at the end of this month. I swear he nurses more now than when he was a baby : . I work full time, so it is a great way to reconnect with him every evening and weekend. It was touch and go when I first got pg, but now at ~ 7 weeks along, it is not as bad. I plan to go with the flow (probably secretly hoping he will wean if my milk dries up, but will have no objections to him tandeming if he does give it up and then gets jealous and wants to go back). We'll see. Glad to be joining all of you lovely ladies!

Professional Lurker kewl.gif. Married to my highschool sweetheart, "D" partners.gif. Mom to DS1 "G" (Sept. '04) blahblah.gif  , DS2 "W" (April '08) bouncy.gif , and ???? (August '11) 1sttri.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2007, 12:45 PM

I'm currently nursing my 15 month old. I'm planning on just going with the flow and letting him decide what will happen. He's nursing about 6 or 7 times per day now. I don't know if I can deal with tandem nursing. When DS was an infant I had days I just didn't want to be touched any more. I dealt with it then, but I'm not sure I will have the patience to deal with a 15 month old and a newborn. We'll just have to wait and see.

mama to   broc1.gif DS 6/06 and banana.gif DS 4/08
Old 09-03-2007, 11:18 PM

I am 6 weeks pregnant (due 4.30.08) and still nursing my 17 month old daughter A LOT! WE don't plan on weaning her intentionally, but allowing her to choose. It is painful and a bit tiring, but she is getting the best.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:57 AM

My daughter is almost 10 months old and I'm just going to follow her cues. So far, my milk supply seems fine and she shows no signs of slowing down. I'm not sure how to handle tandem nursing but I'm about to start delving into reading material - any suggestions?

User Tag List