I'm soooo tired, hyper... and I can't sleep! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 08-03-2007, 11:33 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've been hit hard by the fatigue bug. I have been so wiped out for the past few days but I'm still dealing with my crazy insomnia ... explain that one to me :

I managed to stay awake for the 2 hour car ride both ways today and go shopping and eat lunch with everyone. But I did perk up when I found a sand/water table at Wal-mart for $7.00 and a cranium play fort for $9.50 Score!!!

I wanted to share With BIL's girlfriend but didn't. I can't wait for them to have babies (he says he never wants kids.. but I haven't heard her say one way or another) I'm sure she will be into the same stuff I am. Now they only live 2 hours away!!!

But anyway back to other things. I also talked MIL's head off today! I couldn't shut up. She told me I was hyper

So I'm hyper, sleep deprived, fatigued, and suffering from insomnia all at the same time.

I wonder if I'll start crying and laughing at the same time like I did when pregnant with dd.

Gah I want to sleep at night like normal people.
#2 of 9 Old 08-04-2007, 09:33 AM

Wow, does that whole post scream "preggo head!" : Now *I* get to laught at YOU! HA!

And, yeah, you DID score with that stuff - lucky!! (In best Napolean Dynamite voice.)

~Marie : Mom to DS(11), DS(10), DD(8), DD(4), DD(2), & Happily Married to DH 12 yrs.!
#3 of 9 Old 08-04-2007, 10:59 AM - Thread Starter

Yeah yeah... laugh go ahead I don't care. At least I'm not crying because a butterfly flew by my window
#4 of 9 Old 08-04-2007, 11:19 AM

I'm the same way! I got insomnia with my DS before I even knew I was pregnant. I'd wake up at 3:30am and couldn't go back to sleep, I was in the military then stationed in Korea and would just walk to work and wait for everyone else to show. It was horrible, I was so tired and anxios all at once. This time isn't so bad, it just takes me awhile to fall asleep but I at least stay asleep.

caffix.gif wife to DH kewl.gif and mama to Kaden notes2.gif 1/1/06 and Jagger babyboy.gif 4/21/12

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#5 of 9 Old 08-04-2007, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAnnThrope View Post
Yeah yeah... laugh go ahead I don't care. At least I'm not crying because a butterfly flew by my window
Hey! I didn't see anyone around when that happened! :

~Marie : Mom to DS(11), DS(10), DD(8), DD(4), DD(2), & Happily Married to DH 12 yrs.!
#6 of 9 Old 08-04-2007, 11:49 AM - Thread Starter

#7 of 9 Old 08-04-2007, 02:54 PM

Oh my gosh! I'm the same way! Can't sleep! I thought pregnancy was supposed to make you tired. Well, I'm tired but I can't sleep. I'm not even really anxious or anything. Hormones are so weird.
#8 of 9 Old 08-04-2007, 04:29 PM

I'm doing pretty much the same as you are! I feel so tired, but then when I try to sleep it's hard to sleep. I often wake up at 4am to pee and then can't fall back asleep again.

I went through a slightly manic phase yesterday where I had to clean out my closet, pull all the old baby stuff out of the attic, and inventory DD's clothing. :
#9 of 9 Old 08-05-2007, 04:13 AM

Yesterday I got hit with a wave of tiredness around 4 PM. Boom! I lay down for about an hour but didn't actually sleep.

That's my first tiredness so far . . . though I know it will kick in full force soon and then I'll be exhausted all the time.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page