No symptoms? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 18 Old 08-04-2007, 12:00 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay, I posted this in another thread but I'm reading thread after thread in which all of you go on and on about your mountain of symptoms and I'm sitting here scratching my head. I've got nothing. Zilch. I'm 4 weeks + 2. Anyone else? Or maybe all the other people with no symptoms haven't even figured out that they're pregnant yet.

Sarah, mother to Eloïse (5/2005), Lucas (3/2008) and Ilias (7/2011), and due with #4 (March 1, 2014)

#2 of 18 Old 08-04-2007, 12:19 AM

You're lucky! In the past, the earliest I had any symptoms was about 6 weeks. The first two nothing hit til about 8 weeks, so I wasn't happy the last time around with how "early" it was, & then I beat it out this time!

Sabra: Mama to Bobbie (3/02), Linda (1/04), Esther (10/05), Marie (11/10), & Douglas (11/12)

#3 of 18 Old 08-04-2007, 04:42 AM

I had nothing of note until yesterday (which is why I did the POAS). Last time I had symptoms much earlier.
#4 of 18 Old 08-04-2007, 10:56 AM

Deleted by user.
#5 of 18 Old 08-04-2007, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmck View Post
Okay, I posted this in another thread but I'm reading thread after thread in which all of you go on and on about your mountain of symptoms and I'm sitting here scratching my head. I've got nothing. Zilch. I'm 4 weeks + 2. Anyone else? Or maybe all the other people with no symptoms haven't even figured out that they're pregnant yet.
Me neither... just a little insomnia. However I know morning sickness will come in full force soon (I know I know every pregnancy is different, but I KNOW I'll have morning sickness) I was in the hospital off and on last time. Anyway.... I so plan on eating all my favorite foods within the next week before it hits. LOL. My hubby and I have a date for Red Lobster tonight..yummy!

caffix.gif wife to DH kewl.gif and mama to Kaden notes2.gif 1/1/06 and Jagger babyboy.gif 4/21/12

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#6 of 18 Old 08-04-2007, 12:25 PM

I feel different somehow, but I don't have symptoms either. I'm pretty excited and hopeful that I won't be so terribly sick like last time. By this time with dd the awful morning sickness had started.

:::
#7 of 18 Old 08-04-2007, 02:04 PM

i was feeling sick a couple weeks ago, which is why i tested in the first place, but all that sort of went away and i have been kinda nervous about that. but then the hunger has been *uncontrollable* and the nausea is starting to creep in again. it is probably still early for you, just give it a week or two and you'll be back here talking about how tired you are but you can't sleep cuz your so hungry but you can't eat cuz you are soo sick! congrats on you pg mama!

~helen~ mama to 5 yo twins jonas and micah and my 2 yo baby boy eli
#8 of 18 Old 08-04-2007, 02:35 PM

I am in the same boat. I feel totally fine. So normal it is freaking me out and I am practically thinking about testing again. Thought I did have 7 + hpt and 1 at the Dr I should be tired or nauseas by now, but I feel good!

Melissa knit.gifmilitary wife to C : Mom to Ben (4.26.06) ,Will (4.07.08), Sam (10.11.10), and expecting a GIRL in March 2013!

#9 of 18 Old 08-05-2007, 12:48 AM

I dont have any symptoms either. I've been looking for them. One cycle I was so paranoid that I made my boobs hurt by honking them all the time to see if they hurt, LOL, so I'm leaving my poor boobs alone.

Last time I had very few symptoms and was worried, so I dont know how I feel about this. Im really hoping I start barfing soon. I know Im not the only one who feels that way either
#10 of 18 Old 08-05-2007, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicavocado View Post
I dont have any symptoms either. I've been looking for them. One cycle I was so paranoid that I made my boobs hurt by honking them all the time to see if they hurt, LOL, so I'm leaving my poor boobs alone.
I keep poking my poor boobs, too! But one of my books says you might not have as dramatic breast changes with a second pregnancy.

Megan, loving her sweet rainbow1284.gif boys, born Aug. 2008 and Feb. 2011, and their sister, born still March 2007 candle.gif
#11 of 18 Old 08-05-2007, 01:44 PM

The only symptom I have is sore BBs and FF says I'm 4 weeks along today.

Lacy 35 and Chris 35, DS Jakob 2, and EDD 1/1/11
#12 of 18 Old 08-05-2007, 04:05 PM - Thread Starter

Well, I've still got nothing at all. With DD, my boobs hurt early on. I can't remember exactly when, but I think it may even be before I got my BFP, which was at 16 days post-O. I'm only 19 days post-O now. Of course, this time I'm nursing. I would have thought that that would mean that I'd have even stronger boobs symptoms, but maybe since they're already in working order, they don't have any many changes to make. I wish I knew.

I started puking at 6.5 weeks last time and kept puking until 19 weeks. So I guess I should be enjoying myself now while it lasts.

Sarah, mother to Eloïse (5/2005), Lucas (3/2008) and Ilias (7/2011), and due with #4 (March 1, 2014)

#13 of 18 Old 08-05-2007, 04:12 PM

I know! I thought, since I'm nursing, my boobs would be giving me heck, or I'd all of a sudden HATE nursing...nothing yet!

~Marie : Mom to DS(11), DS(10), DD(8), DD(4), DD(2), & Happily Married to DH 12 yrs.!
#14 of 18 Old 08-05-2007, 04:13 PM

Sarah

Not in your DDC. I just saw this under "new posts".

Congratulations!!!!!!
#15 of 18 Old 08-05-2007, 05:13 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PumpkinSeeds View Post
Sarah

Not in your DDC. I just saw this under "new posts".

Congratulations!!!!!!
Thanks! Just a note to you and anyone else I know IRL who might see this post, don't spill to beans to my DH! He doesn't know yet because we're traveling.

#16 of 18 Old 08-06-2007, 01:01 PM

i was wondering about lack of breast pain/growth and nursing too. last time they got real tender, but nothing this time. i figure it has to be because they don't really have to make any changes, they are already doing the job that pg normally prepares them for. i don't know, sounds reasonable to me.

~helen~ mama to 5 yo twins jonas and micah and my 2 yo baby boy eli
#17 of 18 Old 08-06-2007, 04:08 PM

I am having so many symptoms this time.. but I am looking for them, yk? When I have a day *like last week we were on vaca on Friday* when I am busy, I dont notice them.. but while at home all day I notice things..

Some of them include:

My newly bionic nose that smells everything
my boobs feel like a TRUCK ran them over.. so hard to sleep
achy/heavy abdomen
I am a WITCH.. I mean, I am uncontrollable.. one minute I am miss smily sunshine the next I am like a scene from the Exorcist. lol.

Stacy ~ Mama to 4 and #5 due in February
#18 of 18 Old 08-06-2007, 08:53 PM

Yep I just realized how emotional and touchy I am. I cried three times today before noon. And none of them were worth crying over. LOL My boobs are starting to hurt, and I have bionic nose too. I threw some beef in the trash last night and I am locked in the bedroom hoping DH comes home soon, so we can get some IHOP because all I freakin want is some bacon (cravings and STRONG dislikes showing up already)...but, he has to take that trash out and clean the air before I can go anywhere. I can't make it to the kitchen for anything because as soon as I open the door that smell hits me. I was wondering if one of the cats died or something, Im HOPING its the beef LOL what else could it be!? Gross.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page