WEEKLY UPDATE/CHAT THREAD *Aug 20-27* Come say HI! - Page 4 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#91 of 100 Old 08-26-2007, 10:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mamato2 and eksmom I really hope your spotting stops and you have sticky babies. At least I haven't had anything scary like that to worry me, besides the general lack of symptoms.

DH mentioned today that last time I was really sick by now. I am still trying to be relaxed about this.

I just read up on the Brewer Diet and I'm going to be adhering to it for the remainder of the pregnancy. I would really like to get good nutrition this time, I felt like it was so lacking last pregnancy and I just have this feeling my diet will make all the difference this time around. But you have to eat quite a lot of food! I might put on a lot more than 20 pounds this time.

I hope everyone else is doing well. New chat thread starts tomorrow!

Mom to DD ('06) and DS ('08)
#92 of 100 Old 08-27-2007, 01:21 AM

Yeah it was just a few swipes but it was RED at first. Scary. But its gone and didn't even spot my underwear sorry tmi. I am just praying it was that 7 wk extra burrowing in, of course I had mild spotting last week and passed it off as that too That article that someone posted awhile back about that has been bookmarked and read and re-read by me! Oh yes still panicking I could have an ectopic too but then I read that the corpus luteum could be the cause of the nagging pull on the right side. Ack. I hate to pour all these fears out here for others sake. This is what my journal gets every night.

At least I still *feel* pregnant, its not gone yet. I *knew* last time and people thought I was crazy or had a dire outlook but I knew when the pregnancy was over and I was right. This time I honestly have an underlying feeling that things should be ok but I don't know if that's true intuition or just another side of fear iykwim.

I was trying to remember my pregnancy with my son when I actually had ms (he is my second) and I don't think I actually threw up until around 8 wks because I was sick after I told people. Then I was pretty sick until 12 weeks and it stopped. Everyone I know who had boys second was way sicker than with their daughters who were first!
#93 of 100 Old 08-27-2007, 01:28 AM

Jennifer... pour away.

Relax, breathe, have a nice cup of tea.

*sending you spare sticky vibes*

Me+DH+DS1+DS2+Dog=me and a house full of guys, which is really just peachy, thanks.
#94 of 100 Old 08-27-2007, 01:34 AM

I must have missed that article, can you post the link? I have read sooo much on spotting; I need something to read that's more positive.

Katherine, mama to Emma Kate (7) and Griffin (3)

#95 of 100 Old 08-27-2007, 01:42 AM

http://healthresources.caremark.com/topic/week7dev

Ok hope this works! First time doing a link. The nice thing about this article is it states spotting at 7 wks is probably a sign of a healthy pregnancy. Not kidding. Who wouldn't love to read that?
#96 of 100 Old 08-27-2007, 01:56 AM

I'd like to gather all of this burrowing info and fwd it to my ex-OB. He felt the need to explain implantation to me and that he didnt learn about burrowing at the medical school HE went to. Yet, its all over the internet, in medical journals, and has been filmed happening. And I'm the ignorant one.

-minirant over-

For what it's worth, I felt a marked increase in symptoms after my spotting. I didn't have any real nausea, but the day after I was very ugh and have been ever since.
#97 of 100 Old 08-27-2007, 02:11 AM

Yes I was quite nauseated today as well so who knows. Has it really been filmed? I have actually never heard of it until now but I wasn't such an avid internet searcher before! I am so happy things are going well for you Anna and you got to see that little heartbeat!
#98 of 100 Old 08-27-2007, 02:27 AM

Yes it has. I'll keep an eye out for a link And thanks, the HB has really helped me settle down. But I understand that never being able to enjoy a pregnancy again thing all too well. I'll be happy when I'm holding my baby! I think we all will
#99 of 100 Old 08-27-2007, 12:32 PM

I am at about week 9 although I haven't seen a doctor yet so I guess that could change. My first appointment is Friday with the nurse at my doctor's office and then Sept. 5 with the midwife. I feel sick all the time (today I threw up BEFORE I even ate anything which was weird since all that came out was air...) but I know there isn't much that can be done about it. So far I haven't gotten sick at work thank god. I guess I will tell my employer on Monday about the pregnancy.

When do you think my first u/s will be? Also, how early can the sex be determined? I feel so strongly it's a girl even though I've always wanted a boy...I always catch myself thinking or saying "she" even though it's too early to really know. So, I am dying to find out what it really is

As for the deadbeat sperm doner...he and his "wife" are just getting more and more weird and I would just like him to go away now. He'll never be any help to me. They talk about joint custody now even though they both hate children and I can't see shipping my kid off to Colorado for 6 months out of the year (I live in WI) to a couple of people who hate kids and are only doing it to piss me off and so they don't have to pay child support. I wish I had never told him in the first place but I honestly never expected him to react this way and I certainly had no idea he was married. I really hate men right now LOL Maybe if I just quietly "disappear" he'll let it drop since he doesn't want a kid anyway.

Ally
#100 of 100 Old 08-27-2007, 08:19 PM - Thread Starter

Here's our new weekly thread : http://www.mothering.com/discussions...51#post9015751

~Rebecca~
mama to a sweet girl , & 4 silly boys

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page