I'm still waiting to get my insurance straight, then I have to schedule a consult with my OB to get cleared for a VBAC with the midwife I want to use. Last time I didn't have my first appt. (with the midwife) until 11 weeks, so I'm assuming that will be when I have my first this time. I don't really want to go before we can hear the heartbeat anyway, that would just make me nervous. So hopefully by then we'll be able to pick it up!