Going hormonal on dh today - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-30-2007, 03:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Poor dh. He kept talking to me - last night in the middle of the night he wanted to tell me about a dream that bothered him. He does this and can usually fall back asleep right away. I had just gotten up to pee and was drifting off again when he started talking. I grunted at him a couple of times and he stopped trying to tell me and instead had to get out of bed for a while. Then this morning he was up way earlier than me and tried having a conversation about dd, again I kept my eyes closed and grunted at him.

So then he has the audacity () to try doing chores in the bedroom while I'm trying to get back to sleep. So I snap at him to go out in the living room and stuff the diapers. Thinking it will keep him quiet for a while. Instead, he starts doing dishes and clanking things and microwaving my oatmeal (I know, he is being sweet) but it wakes me and the baby up and he's got a fan on so he can't hear me calling to him to try and get him to stop, or close the door. Ugh. So I have to get up and take the baby out to play because she's awake now.

Finally after 20 more minutes in the kitchen he comes out and I am so mad... glaring at him and stuff. He's got my oatmeal for me and I just pick it back up and put it back in the kitchen and go to the bathroom. Then I come out and tell him everything he did wrong starting at 3 in the morning. OMG. I am just not nice sometimes.

Then the baby started whining and signing that she was still sleepy so we went and laid down again and dh is pouting and apologizing. I felt so bad. After dd felt more rested we got up and I apologized for being mean and cranky and hormonal. Then I ate my oatmeal and got the biggest wave of m/s yet.

I guess my pg is kicking into gear. Poor dh... We're supposed to visit his family in three weeks or so and I'm hoping to hide it from them but who knows!

Mom to DD ('06) and DS ('08)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2007, 03:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We were driving to Target last night and DH was chewing his gum too loud. I pointed it out to him, felt like the biggest b!tch but OMG it was annoying! I noticed it before we left the house and we were halfway to Target before I said anything...

Katherine, mama to Emma Kate (7) and Griffin (3)

User Tag List