That wasn't nice. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-02-2007, 04:51 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Dh just got all mean to each other... I'm blaming him because I can't help my emotions and hormones right now. :

I wanted him to return his game back to blockbuster so we didn't get a fee for it. Yeah it's only a 1.25 but still. Then he started on me over the coupon for the free rental we get every month from blockbuster online. I told him he had already used it on that game. And he keeps asking for the one for Sept. ... We don't get a new one until the 22nd because that is when our month starts over. I've explained this to him I don't know how many times, but he don't get it. So then he gets all bitchy to me about it. Then I asked him to turn the fan off before he left because it was making me cold. (I've been piled up under the pillows on the couch because of it... my blanket is in the washer and the other one smells like fake flowers)

Then he says something about how he is tired of waiting on me, and how he is going out to get ME something to eat... umm.. no you are going to get every one something to eat. I've been wanting something to eat for a while now but you've been playing game now that you are hungry again you want to go get something... I didn't say that. I just got mad and told him it wasn't just for me. He kept going being all snippy and I then I told him I was sorry I felt so bad and that maybe we shouldn't have gotten pregnant again because then I wouldn't be so sick and I could do for myself. Then ds woke up from his nap because dh had been slamming around the house and woke him up. I asked him to get him out of the room before he left and he said something else to me about how he can't wait to get out of here.. he said that about 5 times. I started crying and saying that I'm sorry I feel like crap and asked him if he thinks I enjoy not being able to do for myself and just laying on the couch staring at the wall because doing anything else makes me sick? And how I can't give my baby the love and attention he needs right now because it makes me too sick when he is climbing on me? He sat with me on the couch me crying like a big baby and he was crying and apologizing... he was nice to me after that.

All I've had to eat today was a salad that I threw up and 3 slices of cheese... So yes I feel like crap and want something to eat... sorry if nothing sounds good to me. So I made my mind up for a cheese pizza and I was thinking about one place but he wanted to just stop at Little Ceasars for their $5 pizza. I don't want that pizza.. eww. but I gave in because I was tired of fighting... this was before I broke down.

Lets see how he acts when he gets back home. Meanie Butt.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2007, 04:55 PM

DH and I were mean to each other last night! The source of our meanness... the TV. He flipped it to something I didn't want to watch, and I asked if we could watch something else... he grunted "Just a second," and didn't change it.

I asked again, and he said, "FINE!" and changed it, all huffy-like. Pregnant, hormonal ol' me wasn't willing to let that one go.

I was overly hormonal and emotional, he was overly childish and selfish... bad combination.

Me+DH+DS1+DS2+Dog=me and a house full of guys, which is really just peachy, thanks.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:01 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_babe View Post

I was overly hormonal and emotional, he was overly childish and selfish... bad combination.
Yeap that is how it was here. He was stomping around huffin and a puffin making mean comments... mocking me.. I told him I wish I had one free day where I could just beat him.... yeah not nice of me. But I wanted to grab him by his hair and smash his face into my knee. GRRRRR!!!! Don't mess with the cranky sick pregnant lady!
Old 09-02-2007, 05:12 PM

I'm just fnding that all the annoying-but-tolerable-because-I-love-him parts of DH are becoming just annoying, period. I have NO patience whatsoever. I feel bad about it, but I just can't overlook things right now.

Me+DH+DS1+DS2+Dog=me and a house full of guys, which is really just peachy, thanks.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:42 PM

I'm so annoyed with dh, I dont even feel bad about being annoyed with him anymore. :

User Tag List