Still Pregnant Thread - May 5-11 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 40 Old 05-10-2008, 10:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireshifter View Post
I should be on the list still, but I haven't been very good about keeping up with stuff. I'm 42 weeks today, but in the midst of labor, having this baby at home tonight.

So I'm not the last one...

Jen D.
Go mama go!

Mama to one boy 12/98, one girl 5/08 and a new addition!!!! 2/23/11 Vincent Michael joy.gif

#32 of 40 Old 05-11-2008, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by upnorthmama View Post
Go mama go!
He's here. Herbal induction started at 7am and went till 1:30. MW broke water at 2:30. Actual labor started at 6:30. It was a very very long boring day until labor started at which time, it was VERY intense and, yes, it was painful. Three pushes got him out and we were done at 4 min till midnight. His stats are IDENTICAL to DS1s in all references.

We're doing well and just chillin' trying to keep a very exhausted DS1 from being TOO friendly and big-brotherish.

Jen D.

Messianic mama to 3 boys, C (4 yrs), E (22 mths), B (newborn)
#33 of 40 Old 05-11-2008, 01:49 PM

I'm in labor ~ am I last???? I hope the babe comes today!
#34 of 40 Old 05-11-2008, 02:09 PM

Unless upnorthmama and mama2libby are also in labor, you're probably not last! (Though wouldn't it be funny/cool if you all had your babies at roughly the same time?)

ELVs to you! :
#35 of 40 Old 05-11-2008, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunipersMom View Post
I'm in labor ~ am I last???? I hope the babe comes today!
Yeppy for you!!!!

I am still here...not in labour. Going in for induction in the am. Crossing my fingers for a mother's day miracle.

Mama to one boy 12/98, one girl 5/08 and a new addition!!!! 2/23/11 Vincent Michael joy.gif

#36 of 40 Old 05-11-2008, 03:40 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by upnorthmama View Post
I am still here...not in labour. Going in for induction in the am. Crossing my fingers for a mother's day miracle.
Good luck to you! Labor vibes your way!

XM,: mama to ds (5/08), dd (9/10) and ds (6/12) ! whale.gif :C.H.S & M.

#37 of 40 Old 05-11-2008, 08:17 PM

Still here and still pregnant. My OB will let me go until Wednesday. I'll be 42 weeks then. Instead of a planned c-section I will go in and have my waters broken in a last attempt to start something up. (can't do pitocin b/c of VBAC).
#38 of 40 Old 05-12-2008, 12:47 AM

UGHHHH!!! Water broke at 2:30am on Mothers Day.. had great contractions all day until 3pm and then NOTHING!!! I've been stalled since then. Now I'm going to try and get a good nights sleep and then work my butt off tomorrow to get this labor going again.. So frustrating cause I was doing so well!! So I'm still in the running for last
#39 of 40 Old 05-12-2008, 09:13 AM

hugs to you both!! hoping your babies decide to come on their own, but also sending you lots of quick and easy induction vibes too just in case you need them

Junipersmom - have you tried homeopathic caulophyllum? it can really help get ctx regulated. after having regular, mild ctx all day long about 10 minutes apart, my m/w suggested i take a dose ever 30 minutes for a few hours. i did, then went to sleep for about an hour, and woke up in labor for real. might be worth a try, the homeopathic is quite mild compared with its herbal counterpart which i hear can be harsh on the system.
#40 of 40 Old 05-12-2008, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momma2libby View Post
Still here and still pregnant. My OB will let me go until Wednesday. I'll be 42 weeks then. Instead of a planned c-section I will go in and have my waters broken in a last attempt to start something up. (can't do pitocin b/c of VBAC).

This was what my option was if i didn't go into labor on own...but i did! I hope that happens for you and you get your : in the meantime!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page