Anyone still drinking rrl tea? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-08-2008, 10:56 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I made ice nutritional tea (it has rrl, nettle, oatstraw, etc.). It was so yummy. I'm assuming that a toned uterus is good- pregnant or not.

Sarah, Farmer, photographer, teacher, mother to Noah 05-05-06 and Del 03-27-08 and best friend to Josh 05-29-04.
Fostering sisters aged, 6, 3.5, and 2yrs since Sept 2013.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2008, 12:14 PM

i'm still drinking my NORA tea (nettles oatstraw RRL alfalfa), though not a quart a day religiously like i was when pregnant. probably more like 2 quarts a week. i like it iced with a little raw sugar in it. i make it by the quart and then keep it in the fridge to drink from when i think about it.

RRL has loads of vitamins and minerals - potassium, calcium, magnesium, & zinc, Vitamin A, B, C & E. it has the highest known herbal source of manganese.

from what i've read RRL is a great overall women's tonic, not just for pregnancy. it's supposed to also help regulate menstrual cycles. and it also is supposed to decrease PMS. not that i expect my fertility to return anytime soon - with #1 it was at 10 months, with #2 at 15 months. but ya never know. especially since this one is letting me sleep 5 hours at a clip at night, which the other two didn't let me do until they were a good bit older.
Old 06-08-2008, 12:30 PM

I took RRL capsules while I was pregnant and take them occasionally now. I've suggested to my oldest to take some or make the tea when she has her period to see if it helps.

mama to the Girls (15, 14, 13) and the Littles (5, 3) 
Old 06-08-2008, 03:57 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I've been drinking RRL nonstop for about three years now. I've found that it really helps to equalize my hormone swings. Before I started drinking it I had pretty bad PMS and I haven't had it since I started drinking. Besides, now it's just a habit. I brew it by the gallon and drink it every morning.

Mama to three active little girls S (3/05) and R (4/08) and A (07/10)
Old 06-24-2008, 01:43 AM

no, i couldn't stomach it during pregnancy this time either.

User Tag List