Spinning Babies in my Head!!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 06-15-2008, 10:48 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay, I spent my entire pregnancy following the wisdom of spinningbabies.com- lying on my left side, leaning forward, NEVER reclining- trying to avoid another posterior presentation. Nine weeks later I still catch myself in a panic if I realize that I'm reclining on the couch....even though baby is now lying on my chest! I also have a moment of panic if I wake up and I'm on my back.

Has anyone else had this problem?

---Jessica---Livin' my life from A Peace.gif(1/05 ) to Z  jammin.gif(4/08 ).....and z babyf.gif(3/11)

#2 of 5 Old 06-15-2008, 11:02 PM

yes! I freak myself out any time I recline on my couch and then remember...its ok. I dont have to feel guilty about it. That is too funny that you do the same.

But hey, I got a nice LOA baby out of all that stress.

Jenn, perpetually tired mom to DS(9): DD(4.5): DD(2) :
#3 of 5 Old 06-16-2008, 03:48 AM

Yes! My in-laws have the most comfortable rocker recliner, but it's a BIG spinning babies no-no. It took me a couple weeks to realize that it was ok to rock DS in it. Also, I was on the Brewer Diet, and I keep finding myself thinking, "have I had enough protein, greens, and Vitamin C today?"
#4 of 5 Old 06-16-2008, 04:35 PM

that's hilarious! i am the exact opposite, though - i go out of my way to get in 'bad' positions, relishing laying on my back, leaning back.... savoring them as if they were Godiva chocolates or something
#5 of 5 Old 06-17-2008, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennisee View Post
Also, I was on the Brewer Diet, and I keep finding myself thinking, "have I had enough protein, greens, and Vitamin C today?"
omg I do horrible naughty things now just because I can! the other day I had coffee and mint milano cookies for breakfast!!!! just to be obnoxious!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page