anyone else teething yet? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 08-11-2008, 02:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'll post this in LWAB, too, for our DDC mamas. Florence is almost 16 weeks old and has been gnawing at her hands, drooling, fussy, and, suddenly, waking up every 2 hours at night! ugh. this after over a month of her sleeping through every night. She is so cranky and uncomfortable. Anyone else going through this, yet? If so, can you tell me how to comfort these wee ones? No popsicles for mine - she's too little!
#2 of 3 Old 08-14-2008, 06:14 PM

Elowyn cut a bit of a tooth through about 2 weeks ago, right before her 3 month b-day.

we swear by the Hyland's homeopathic teething tablets. they have saved me through two teething kids, and already started using them with this one.

once they're able to hold things and put things in their mouth more easily, a wet washcloth stuck in the fridge to get nice and cold is a wonderful teething toy. though all my kids have favored daddy's bit 'ole knuckle to anything else
#3 of 3 Old 08-14-2008, 08:30 PM

Mine is. Jude's 16 weeks old and a drooling, hand gnawing mess.

I have been letting him suck on frozen washcloths and just ordered him an amber teething necklace. They don't suck on the necklace, but the amber reacts with the skin in some way that soothes teethers. It is also said to work for adults with arthritis, headaches, carpal tunnel, etc.

I bought mine off hyenacart here: http://hyenacart.com/inspiredbyfinn/index.php?c=11

BUT there are some on etsy too. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=11975868

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page