May Mamas - What # child is this for you? And other questions... - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 75 Old 09-19-2007, 01:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Do you have other kiddos? If yes, how old? Two boys, 14 months and almost 6

Are you partnered or single? Married

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise? We started TTC when our now-14 month old was about 9-10 months old, but as I hadn't gotten my PPAF yet it was more of a "if it happens it happens" kind of thing. (Honestly, I had my fingers crossed it'd take a few months, I didn't want to lose my milk that early!) I got my period back August (we had recently nightweaned the little one) and a month later here we are!

How far along are you? When did you find out? How are you feeling? 6.5 weeks along and found out about a week ago (stupid cheap internet pregnancy test strips kept showing up negative! I finally splurged on a $4 equate test and got our BFP ) I'm feeling pretty good so far, but I need to get exercising... I lost all of the baby weight from DS2 (and then a bit), but I'm still REALLY out of shape and worried about that taking it's toll on this pregnancy.

I have a 3.5 year old dd. I'm still nursing - anyone else? You betcha! I'm eating oatmeal for breakfast and pumping twice a day to build up a freezer stash in case my supply disappears over the next month or two... DS is 14 months and does eat lots of solids, but he's NOT a comfort nurser, so I'm worried he'll refuse the breast if my supply drops. I don't have any problem with nipple soreness during pregnancy, so I was hoping to nurse through and tandem for awhile...
#62 of 75 Old 09-19-2007, 02:54 PM

Do you have other kiddos? Yes, 1DD If yes, how old? She's 3

Are you partnered or single? partnered, DH of 4 years

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise? Total surprise. We actually had given up and were content with our complete family of three.

How far along are you? I need to sit down and do the math on that. I'm still just Probably 6 or seven weeks.

When did you find out? Saturday

How are you feeling? Like I'm extremely hungover 24/7. bleh.

DD is still nursing. I've been making a lot of toe fists 'cause wow! that hurts now. I hope she doesn't stop until after she gets to tandem nurse for a while.
#63 of 75 Old 09-19-2007, 05:33 PM

Do you have other kiddos?

DS who is 4.5 and DD who is 26 months. She still nurses.

Are you partnered or single?

Married 7.5 years.

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise?

This was our third cycle trying. I think we just had really bad timing the first two cycles...I finally figured out that I ovulate pretty late in my cycle.

How far along are you?

Just over 4 weeks.

When did you find out?

September 14th. I got a SUPER faint line with a $ Tree test that I obsessed over for 2 hours before I finally used the digital I had stashed.

How are you feeling?

Overall I feel really good. Super happy.

#64 of 75 Old 09-19-2007, 09:55 PM

Other kiddos - DS#1 is 2.75 years old and DS#2 is 11 months old (all night nurser!)

Married - 4 years now!

TTC -how long...... thinking about trying so became more lax and was surprised it happened this month because my cycle seemed like it was off schedule....... (1st PPAF was July 15)

BFP was Sunday. Not that dark however!

How far? by my last AF (August 16), I should be May 24th

I was feeling really excited but I am cautious as I had an HCG done today and it was pretty low but that could be because my dates are off. I don't feel sick yet but I'm TIRED!!!!
#65 of 75 Old 09-27-2007, 11:58 AM

Do you have other kiddos? If yes, how old?
Nope, this is #1 for us!

Partnered with a wonderful, young, responsible, committed interfaith DH.

We decided on the 24th of August that we weren't going to get my next BC pack, and two weeks later... We're lucky and apparently nice and fertile, thank G-d!

How far along are you? When did you find out? How are you feeling?
When didn't show up by the 24th, I took a test, and it was positive! Looks like I'm 5 weeks along. I'm eating my weight in food, sleeping a lot (and badly), but I'm still pretty normal. Except all the girls at work are noticing that I'm mooching more food off of them than usual... :

Sara caffix.gif, Keith 2whistle.gif, Toby 6/08superhero.gif, Nomi 4/10blahblah.gif, Mona 1/12 hammer.gif

Mama of three, lover, student rabbi, spoonie, friend, musician, narcoleptic, space muffin, pretty much a dragon. Crunchy like matzoh.

#66 of 75 Old 09-27-2007, 06:06 PM

Do you have other kiddos? If yes, how old? I have a daughter, Krista, who is 4...she'll be 5 when #2 is born.

Are you partnered or single? Married for a little over 6 years, together for 11 years.

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise? Tried for one month - so it was a surprise to us that it worked so quickly!

How far along are you? When did you find out? How are you feeling? I am currently 7w6d. Counting from 1st day of LMP, I found out I was pregnant at 4w3d, which was actually 6 days before my period was due. I feel like pure crap - my bbs hurt like crazy, I am SOOOOOOO nauseous and tired.
#67 of 75 Old 09-27-2007, 07:07 PM

Do you have other kiddos? If yes, how old? Yes - my son just turned one on the 16th. This will be my second kiddo.

Are you partnered or single? Married, and have been for nearly five years.

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise? COMPLETE surprise! I had wanted to wait at least another year, if not more; DH wasn't even sure if he wanted another child.

How far along are you? When did you find out? How are you feeling? Eight weeks. I just found out this past Saturday...we've had a lot going on over the past month, which is probably why I didn't recognize any potential early symptoms. Plus, ever since I got my periods back, they've been pretty long, ranging from 39-45 days. I was on day 53 when I tested, which is also probably why I didn't think too much of it; I was used to having long cycles. Anyway, I'm feeling pretty good overall. I'm tired, but my breasts aren't achy and sore like they were with my son. I don't have much of an appetite, and get nauseous easily, but I haven't actually been sick yet. I've had a dramatic decrease in my milk supply (which I had originally been attributing to the stress of the last month), so I'm in the process of weaning my son....which is making me very sad, but he's handling it VERY well.
#68 of 75 Old 09-27-2007, 07:10 PM

Do you have other kiddos? If yes, how old? I have a 10 year old boy and a 20 month old boy

Are you partnered or single? married

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise? We had been trying for 7 months

How far along are you? When did you find out? How are you feeling? I am 7 weeks pregnant, I found out a week ago today, and I feel great.

I am so excited about what a big group we have!
#69 of 75 Old 09-28-2007, 12:11 AM

Hi everyone!

Do you have other kiddos?

I have a four and a half year old and a 2 year old, both boys.

Married 6 years

A surprise! We've been debating number 3 but decided to wait and decide until after some major jaw surgery I had scheduled in November. The surgery should have been done a year and a half ago, but my little one was still nursing. Guess it's going to have to wait again!

How far along are you?

About 5 weeks

When did you find out?

Monday (the 24th)

How are you feeling?

So far, so good. With my last pregnancy I had hyperemesis starting at 2 weeks of pregnancy, and lost about 12 pounds by the 4th month before it went away. I'm hoping that it doesn't happen again.

Mommy of 3 super charged kiddos
#70 of 75 Old 09-28-2007, 01:02 AM

Do you have other kiddos? If yes, how old? yup ages 8, 7 in a few days, 4, and 1 (2 in october).

Are you partnered or single? married 9 years

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise? surprise, shock, whatever you want to call it. i'm still not completely "okay" with it but what can ya do ?!

How far along are you? When did you find out? How are you feeling?

i'm 5 weeks tommorow, found out last friday. Kinda thursday i guess - i ate one slice of dominos & was sick - that happens only while pg, so i tested fri (day 25 of my cycle, which is how long my cycles run anyway). i'm feeling okay, more tired today and i'm sure it'll get worse. a little nausious. don't like to even think about food sometimes. haha.
#71 of 75 Old 09-28-2007, 12:10 PM

expecting #4 or #4 & 5 (or worse!)

We have 3 other kids, all boys. Twins 8 and a singleton 4.

Married 6+ years.

We have been TTW(hatever) for years now. Not a complete surprise, just a joyful one.

I'm 4 weeks 6 days today.

Found out at 11dpo which would have been.. 9/19. I KNEW before that, but didn't get a HPT till that day.

I'm feeling VERY pregnant. Everything in the book. I fear vomitting will set in soon.
#72 of 75 Old 09-28-2007, 04:22 PM

This is our second babe...dd is 21 months old and still nursing away...
Been married for 4 1/2 years...
We were TTC for 2 months...
I'm around 7 weeks and 5 days and feeling the nausea and tiredness, but not nearly as pukey as last time...yeah! I was just over 5 weeks when I tested and found out, but I swear I can identify the night we conceived and already knew...call me crazy!
#73 of 75 Old 09-28-2007, 08:15 PM

This will be my intro, I apologize if I am not as active as I could be, I have a hard time keeping up with forums.

I am Heather, Mommy to Austin 11, Christopher almost 10, and Matthew 2 1/2. Austin is my dear adopted former stepson, Christopher was a post pill oops baby, and Matthew we TTC for 6 years before I got pregnant with him (also post pill baby). This one we TTC for 2 years before moving onto clomid & IUI, 50mg clomid, 1st IUI and it worked!

Married to Bobby, 30, a former soldier in the US Army, now an instructor for the Army. Married for 10 years, together for 11.

I am 5 weeks pregnant today. I found out 10 days past ovulation/12 days past IUI thanks to FIVE early pregnancy tests. I feel like crap, sick and tired and loving every second of it! No appetite, boobs just started getting sore, breastfeeding is not so much fun anymore.

Heather: Mama to my amazing boys A-14.5, C-13, & M-5.5, and my sweet girl S-2.5 and introducing our little surprise Liam Michael, born 12/28!
#74 of 75 Old 09-28-2007, 11:33 PM

Do you have other kiddos? If yes, how old? 3.5yo dd, 1.5yo dd (still nursing)

Are you partnered or single? married

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise? surprise

How far along are you? When did you find out? How are you feeling? 6 weeks . . . found out Friday when I realized I was over a week late. I'm feeling pretty good, slight hangover-like feeling first thing in the morning, scatterbrained
#75 of 75 Old 09-29-2007, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thismama View Post
Do you have other kiddos? If yes, how old?

Hm, other kiddos? Yes, lol... 5 adopted, 9 born to us.

David 23, Vlad 23, Erin 22, Latisha 21, John 20, Leone 18, Karey 18 (yesterday!) Ashley 15, Joshua 15, Michelle 12, Miriam 6, Daniel 5, Micah 3, Emily 20 months.

Are you partnered or single? Married 25 years in December

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise? A welcomed joy, we were neither ttc nor avoiding. We waited with open arms :-)

How far along are you? When did you find out? How are you feeling? 7 weeks, and queasy! Sore nipples, tired... all good signs :-)

I have a 3.5 year old dd. I'm still nursing - anyone else? Not nursing right now, my babe decided to wean at 17 months. Silly girl!!
TraceyKY

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page