May Mamas - What # child is this for you? And other questions... - Mothering Forums
1 2  3 
May 2008 > May Mamas - What # child is this for you? And other questions...
thismama's Avatar thismama 11:25 PM 08-26-2007
Do you have other kiddos? If yes, how old?

Are you partnered or single?

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise?

How far along are you? When did you find out? How are you feeling?

I have a 3.5 year old dd. I'm still nursing - anyone else? I'm single. I got lucky on the first month ttc.

I think I am 4w5d, although I could be 5w1d. I found out a week ago Friday. I'm feeling good, although I have some pregnancy symptoms, right now I am finding them very reassuring and only minimally annoying. I'm mostly tired! And my appetite is really low.

How about you?

IndianaMommy's Avatar IndianaMommy 12:45 AM 08-27-2007
Do you have other kiddos? Nope.

Are you partnered or single? I'm married.

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise? 3 months.

How far along are you? 4 weeks, 1 day.
When did you find out? On 8/20 I got a positive, but confirmed on the digi on 8/21
How are you feeling? Excellent so far. Really, really tired, but other than that, great.
LaffNowCryLater's Avatar LaffNowCryLater 01:12 AM 08-27-2007
Do you have other kiddos? If yes, how old?- ds-4.5; dd-3.5

Are you partnered or single? married- this is my dh's first biological child. My other 2 are from a previous relationship.

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise? 1st month TTC

How far along are you? When did you find out? How are you feeling? found out 3 weeks 2 days, now I am 3 weeks 6 days.
I am feeling bloated and tired. Yesterday I got my 1st bloody nose. I got those allll the time when I woke up in the morning during my pregnancy with ds, and a few with dd. Oh and my face is breaking out. yay.
christinespurlock's Avatar christinespurlock 02:56 AM 08-27-2007
Do you have other kiddos? If yes, how old? A two year old and a baby in my heart.

Are you partnered or single? Partnered

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise? Big surprise. Came right after a m/c and we barely dtd. (2Xs that month)

How far along are you? When did you find out? How are you feeling? 5week or almost 5 weeks? digital test. Spotted a week ago Sat. no bleeding for a couple of days, finally it hit me-implatation bleeding. I took the digital test. otherwise I'm prone to imagining lines.

I have a 3.5 year old dd. I'm still nursing - anyone else? I'm single. I got lucky on the first month ttc. Nope weaned last time I got pregnant in Feb. Though my two year old still asked to tough his 'do dos'

How about you?
We are probabably really close in due dates! Feeling good. A bit scared. Just a few smells bother me. And my appitite has gone down.
christinespurlock's Avatar christinespurlock 02:58 AM 08-27-2007
How far along are you? When did you find out? How are you feeling? found out 3 weeks 2 days, now I am 3 weeks 6 days.
I am feeling bloated and tired. Yesterday I got my 1st bloody nose. I got those allll the time when I woke up in the morning during my pregnancy with ds, and a few with dd. Oh and my face is breaking out. yay.[/QUOTE]

I got bloodly noises all the time when I was pregnant with my son. I almost forgot about all that.
Killick's Avatar Killick 03:04 AM 08-27-2007
Do you have other kiddos? If yes, how old? A 5 year old and a 2.5 year old.

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise? Surprise. DH just had a vas reversal in early June. Everything happened really much quicker than expected.

How far along are you? When did you find out? How are you feeling? 4week Found out at just over 3 weeks. I have taken about 15 tests since then, just to be sure every day. Feeling pretty good, but as usual, the prenatals make me nauseous.
MamaVolpe's Avatar MamaVolpe 11:02 AM 08-27-2007
Do you have other kiddos? If yes, how old? This will be my first.

Are you partnered or single? Married to DH for three years.

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise? On month really trying.

I am about 4 weeks and some daysalong. I just found out a couple of days ago. No pregnancy symptions, just a lot of excited energy from finding out the news. I am so excited!!!!!
SunRise's Avatar SunRise 11:53 AM 08-27-2007
Do you have other kiddos? If yes, how old? Yes, 4 year old (almost 5) boy.

Are you partnered or single? In limbo. Father lives and works in Turkey. I live in NY state. Same father as 4 year old though. He was a good sport assisting in my desire for wanting another (he does too) but keeping pregnancy and relationship as separate entities.

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise? It was planned and worked on the first cycle of trying (well not if you include last summer and the one time we tried)

I had a positive test on Aug 22. (12 or 15 days past conception day, depending which one worked). I have passing nausea, very little, enough to let me know, but nothing to turn me off of foods....etc. I guess I am 4 or 5 weeks along. With my first pregnancy nausea hit exactly three weeks after conception, so I have a few more days if things go the same as before. (like that happens?!)
KingsDaughter76's Avatar KingsDaughter76 09:15 PM 08-27-2007
Yes- we have 6 other kids- ages 12-9-8-8-6-4 *3 boys and 3 girls
I am married, 2 months TTC this baby after having a m/c in may...this baby is a surprise because our timing this month was terrible for concieving...while the past 2 months were timed perfect yet resulted in nothin...lol!

I am 3 weeks 4 days preggo... just found out yesterday at 11DPO with a very good BFP on an equate test...which has since been confirmed with 2 more BFP that were super dark... :-) Oh and I am feeling pretty good...boobs a little tender...umm and every now and then I will feel a tiny bit of nausea floating around...
tschecter's Avatar tschecter 09:32 PM 08-27-2007
Do you have other kiddos? If yes, how old? yesz, he is 17 mos, and still nursing

Are you partnered or single? MArried

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise? 1 month... same as DS... gues I am fertile

How far along are you? When did you find out? How are you feeling? barely, Knew for a few days, but only tested positive today, feeling fine
clutterbug's Avatar clutterbug 10:03 PM 08-27-2007
Do you have other kiddos? If yes, how old? Yes, one boy, age 2

Are you partnered or single? Married

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise? 2 months

How far along are you? When did you find out? How are you feeling? I think I'm about 3w3d. Found out with a very faint BFP at 3w2d. So far the only symptoms are very sore nipples (ouchie as I am still nursing DS) and the occasional uterine crampiness/heaviness. Starting to feel a bit more tired the last couple of days.
rachelsmama's Avatar rachelsmama 11:01 PM 08-27-2007
I already have one daughter, I'm married, it took a couple months to get pregnant, but we weren't trying terribly hard. I'm 4 weeks pregnant, found out for sure a few days ago. I'm hungry, and gassy and clumsy and senile and really giddy, and my finger keeps twitching on its own. Oh, and I'm still breastfeeding my daughter, she's 2.
MamaJ2005's Avatar MamaJ2005 01:09 AM 08-28-2007
I am married with one dd, who is two(also still nursing her). We weren't really trying and got lucky one night after watching the movie, "Knocked Up". We were also on a weekend gettaway. I started feeling "symptoms" almost immediately. I knew from within I was expecting the very next day ~ I just felt different. Actually, I knew from dtd I had just experienced another little soul being created. CRAZY!!! As far as symptoms go, what haven't I had!!! No vomiting or anything extreme. Every other symptom in the book though. We haven't told anyone. DH and I are trying to hold out as long as possible. Good Luck, Mamas! I look forward to getting to know everyone!!! : ) Oh, I'm due May 2nd.
Vermillion's Avatar Vermillion 04:36 PM 08-29-2007
Hi everyone!

Do you have other kiddos? If yes, how old? I have 2 boys, 5yo DS and 5yo DSS.

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise? This was our first month trying, but still came as a surprise

I've already forgotten how to figure out how far along you are... it's been over 5 years since I was last knocked up! I guess I'm in my fourth week now. AF was due tomorrow and we conceived around the 16th. We got our + yesterday, then I tested again this morning. Another +

I'm feeling pretty good so far. Started feeling ready for bed a lot earlier than normal a few nights ago. Boobs are a little sore. I'm a bit crampy off and on, like AF is on her way, but I had that for a while with DS (worse actually) so I'm not *too* worried. Oh, and my body is pretty achy. That's about it so far.
symesa's Avatar symesa 06:54 PM 08-31-2007
Do you have other kiddos? If yes, how old? Yup, DD is almost 2.5

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise? Nope -- just BD'd the day I ovulated!

How far along are you? When did you find out? How are you feeling? I'm 4W5D...but I started watching for a BFP by 8 DPO...though technically I didn't feel confirmed until a few days ago! I feel fine (like last time) just noticing those little changes -- ever-erect nipples, peeing more, and going from not hungry to so hungry I'm shaking in like 5 seconds flat!
alegna's Avatar alegna 08:01 PM 08-31-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by thismama View Post

I have a 3.5 year old dd. I'm still nursing - anyone else? I'm single. I got lucky on the first month ttc.

I think I am 4w5d, although I could be 5w1d. I found out a week ago Friday. I'm feeling good, although I have some pregnancy symptoms, right now I am finding them very reassuring and only minimally annoying. I'm mostly tired! And my appetite is really low.

How about you?
One loverly 3yr old girl.

Married- 10 years

3-4 mo ttc depending on how you count. I m/c a blighted ovum at 20 weeks at the end of March.

Found out yesterday... just about 4 weeks. Depends on exactly when I O'ed (two possibilities...) Feeling fine and normal so far. Hope that's not a bad sign.

-Angela
alegna's Avatar alegna 08:03 PM 08-31-2007
I'm also still nursing...

-Angela
MrsSurplus's Avatar MrsSurplus 10:10 PM 09-01-2007
Do you have other kiddos? If yes, how old? This is number 5. We have 2 girls (18 & 12) and two boys (14 & 1)

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise? We decided about 3 weeks ago that we were going to "trust the Lord to plan our family size." So, we weren't not trying, but we are surprised!

How far along are you? 4 weeks and a few days I guess.

When did you find out? Today

How are you feeling? I've been mildly nauseous for about a week...but I get that way in the heat anyway.

I have a 3.5 year old dd. I'm still nursing - anyone else?

Mine's only barely-one...but still nursing and plan to until the babes wean of their own accord. (Or until they grow facial hair. )
adtake's Avatar adtake 09:15 AM 09-02-2007
Do you have other kiddos? If yes, how old? DS 5.5, DS 4, DS 16 months (still nursing)

Are you partnered or single? married 10.5 years

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise? This was month 2 TTC
How far along are you? about 3 real weeks..5 weeks by charts When did you find out? First HPT at 11 DPO was very faint..havent taken about 12 more.. How are you feeling? fine so far..I get tired by the end of the day
Tulafina's Avatar Tulafina 05:16 PM 09-02-2007
Do you have other kiddos? If yes, how old? 17.5mos old DS

Are you partnered or single? Married to DH

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise? First month ttc

How far along are you? When did you find out? How are you feeling? Found out yesterday at 11dpo so not even 4 weeks yet! Feeling ok but nursing at night is getting very annoying...This has just started-his daytime nursing doesn't bug me at all- but I know his latch needs to be improved so hopefully we can continue with no problems .

StephNelson's Avatar StephNelson 10:00 PM 09-02-2007
Do you have other kiddos? YES a 10 week old, yup thats right a 10 week old :

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise? Big Fat Surprise since I just had my first baby 6/23/07!!!

How far along are you? 4 weeks, 1 day.

When did you find out? Yesterday (9/1/07)

How are you feeling? Scared, but ok... Moody, My boobs hurt, stuffy nose, food adversions, and my face is breaking out
shamarico's Avatar shamarico 10:06 PM 09-02-2007
Do you have other kiddos? No, this is our first.

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise? Stopped using protection last month, so I guess you could say a month?

How far along are you? 4 weeks, 4 days.
When did you find out? Monday, 8/27.
How are you feeling? Really, really good. Breasts are a little sensitive and once in a while I get a wave of nausea, but I'm actually enoying these first pregnancy 'symptoms'.
kristenok18's Avatar kristenok18 12:45 AM 09-03-2007
1 ds, 5yo

I'm partnered, since '99

ttc 3 LONG years.

4wk2d. Found out sort of on 12dpo (on Wed.), with faintest of faint positives. I still don't believe it. I'm feeling a little queazy, but haven't thrown up yet. My breasts are very tender. And my uterus is cramping like crazy.
MrsSurplus's Avatar MrsSurplus 12:56 PM 09-03-2007
Congratulations all!! And, WOW, StephNelson!!!
MommytoHHH's Avatar MommytoHHH 12:57 PM 09-03-2007
Do you have other kiddos? If yes, how old? DD is almost 11 months old.

Are you partnered or single? Married to my wonderful DH.

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise? I guess we were kind of trying. We certainly weren't doing anything to prevent getting pregnant. I just didn't think we would. It took us 10 months of REALLY trying to get DD. And I'm still nursing DD every 2 hours and throughout the night. I did NOT expect to get pregnant so quickly! Regardless, we are thrilled!

How far along are you? When did you find out? How are you feeling? About 4 weeks 2 days, I think. Found out a couple of days ago. Pregnancy tests have gotten darker and darker Feeling like crap. Part of what made me think to test is that I got a horrible head/chest cold. I haven't been sick since right after I got pregnant with DD and I had the EXACT same thing. So weird.
Shanana's Avatar Shanana 02:51 PM 09-03-2007
My dd just turned 2 in July

Married

Two months ttc (when I told my dh I was pg his reply was "that was easy")

5w3d
I found out 16 dpo (a week ago today). I made myself wait because I went a bit nutso the month before, poas waaaay too early and it got to be pretty silly. This time when my period hadn't started, I sent dh to the store for a cheapy hpt and got a bfp!
So far I'm feeling really good. Last T and W I felt a little queasy ... not quite nauseous, but a little "off". But that went away. I'm tired, but I'm also not sleeping well (is there some kind of pregnancy induced insomnia? . I felt horrible with dd by this time, so I'm really hoping this trend continues .

Still nursing my dd, but not that often (her choice).

Overall I'm feeling really good except for being tired (but I think a lot of that goes to not sleeping well). I'm slightly hungrier, but I tend to have a pretty hearty appetite anyway (I attribute it to nursing and chasing a toddler all day long ). I feel so normal in fact, that I sometimes get a little nervous about it. But I keep thinking positive, and try to feel grateful that I don't feel bulldozed like I did with dd. Oh, and I'm very certain of my due date, since I know exactly when I o'd and when we conceived.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone .
blizzard_babe's Avatar blizzard_babe 12:47 AM 09-04-2007

Yes, 61 of them. Oh, you mean kids of my OWN. Nope, this will be my first.

Partnered... just got hitched last July 21st.

Somewhere in between. We went off BC and just kind of had careless intercourse. Took two months

How far along are you?

Almost 6 weeks

When did you find out?

Guessed it two weeks ago Saturday when AF failed to make her trustworthy appearance, tested one week ago Saturday.

How are you feeling?

Don't ask. I've caught myself some kind of cold to go along with the joys of early pregnancy.
sweettalker's Avatar sweettalker 02:44 PM 09-04-2007
Do you have other kiddos? If yes, how old? Yep, a 17 month old. I also had a daughter in 2004 but lost her at age 6 months.

Are you partnered or single? Married for 3 years.

How long ttc, or is this babe a surprise? About 30 minutes. [yes, you read that correctly.]

How far along are you? About 3 weeks.

When did you find out? Today.

How are you feeling? Tired tired tired. But otherwise pretty great.
bugnbean's Avatar bugnbean 06:30 PM 09-04-2007
o you have other kiddos? If yes, how old?

Three boys! 4.5, 3 and 14 months

Married for 6 years.

4 months TTC

Found out very early this past weekend...approx 8 dpo (which is when I found out with my last two as well). About 3w5d now I'm guessing. Will confirm dates with my midwife. Feeling....um....exhausted. And only slightly nauseated.

I have a 3.5 year old dd. I'm still nursing - anyone else?
My 14 month old still nurses occasionally (he stopped being interested except at nighttime)
Molliejo's Avatar Molliejo 06:52 PM 09-04-2007
Do you have other kiddos? I have a stepson (age 4), and a son with my husband who is 12 months old.

married.

Kind of a surprise, kind of not. I thought I was pregnant last month, which would have been a surprise. This month made it not so surprising. We are really lazy with b/c around here. :

How far along are you? I am four weeks five days.

When did you find out? Two days ago.

How are you feeling? Like hell. Ill as a snake and tired as hell.

I am still nursing about twelve times a day. I hope to keep it that way.
1 2  3 

Up