darn pregnancy hormones! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 09-05-2007, 03:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I had an IEP meeting this morning concerning my ds who has Cerebral Palsy. We got to the part where I voice my concerns and I start crying! WTF? I have been really uspet about this run-around I have been getting about getting him some new better leg braces (not the schools fault), but I didn't think I would cry! Now I feel like an idiot

Mom of 3 sons and one daughter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 09-05-2007, 03:12 PM

LOL... a kindergartner ran away from me the other day (our kindergarten is in a separate building from the rest of the school, and I was walking them over... no roads or anything to worry about here ), and I very nearly started crying. Now, this kid is highly... untamed (I think he's a riot, but he certainly bows to no master ), so him sprinting off in the wrong direction is really kind of the norm, but it just proved too much for me at that moment.

Part of me wishes we were telling people, so I could at least explain my fits of emotion, so instead I'll just be "that crazy teacher."

Me+DH+DS1+DS2+Dog=me and a house full of guys, which is really just peachy, thanks.
#3 of 4 Old 09-05-2007, 03:13 PM

Don't worry you can Cry Now and Laugh Later. I have been super moody lately too. Just reading certing books makes me get all teary eyed. I usually dont get overly weepy either but the faucets are turning on now.

Livin' surf.gif Laughin' lol.gif Lovin' joy.gif - Just Me and Sammers, my homebirthin' little girl. 

#4 of 4 Old 09-05-2007, 03:21 PM

I am the same way. DS turned two a couple of weeks ago. We were talking about an family trip to Ireland in a few years and my husband said "Fionn, you'll be 6 then, you will love it!". I started bawling and said I could NOT handle talking that way right now! This was before I knew I was preggo, and after Fionn's giant b-day party so I was pretty tired. I felt like a huge loser in front of my inlaws. Anyway, when we told the inlaws on the weekend, my MIL said that she was relaying that story to some coworkers (great!) and they all wondered out loud if I was preggo. LOL!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page