I am turning into a marshmallow - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 09-05-2007, 05:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just need to get this whine out of my system. I go back to my PT teaching job next week, and so I went clothes shopping last night. I had to get the next size up, ALREADY!

I am so bloated around my middle, I feel like a big blob. I'm not so naive as to think I'm showing already, but I can't believe it's fat either.

It's too early to tell people at work about the pg, so I'm sure they're going to think I spent the summer sitting on my backside eating twinkies--which I certainly did NOT.

Is anybody else seeing this kind of thing at 5 weeks (from LMP)?

blah.

Dawn - Mom to : Jack 11/04 and David 5/08
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 09-05-2007, 05:11 PM

I am a marshmellow too. But I think mine is fat. I needed to loose some weight before I got pregnant. Now the scale is tipping back up everything I lost. Now I am frustrated because I don't know if the fat is comming back on or what. It could be that the blood volume in our bodies is trying to double right now which may make us feel bloaty? But honestly I don't know. Just feel mushy now. I want the tight firm round preggy tummy not my squishy marshmellow that I have now.

Livin' surf.gif Laughin' lol.gif Lovin' joy.gif - Just Me and Sammers, my homebirthin' little girl. 

#3 of 5 Old 09-05-2007, 07:33 PM

Oooo!!! Count me in! The further into the day I get, the bigger my pooch gets. I was hoping to get rid of more of my belly fat from DD before getting preggo, but I still have lots of jiggle and some stretched out skin too. I wonder how much longer it will take to get that nice round belly with all the extra flab?
#4 of 5 Old 09-05-2007, 10:37 PM

I dunno about the not showing yet thing, esp if this is #2 or more. I am only % weeks along and I swear my beely is bigger--even dh noticed and he notices nothing, I tell 'ya! AND I am not constipated, its been the opposite. . . Also, check out the photos of the ladies in the april due date- you can assuredly see a difference at 6 weeks or less, even!
#5 of 5 Old 09-05-2007, 11:17 PM

Man, you think that's bad, I've already got a couple pairs of maternity pants that fit!! and I've lost weight. The day I found out, literally, I had to buy the maternity pants.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page