You know my story yesterday about the Vomiting has begun? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-28-2007, 05:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I had to take the kids to the shoe store downtown to look at catalogs of shoes for my daughter (my daughter wears a KAFO and we can't find shoes).

Anywho, we are at the shoe counter and they are trying to help me. The baby was out of her stroller, my son is climbing in and is very quiet. He starts to cry and says "Mama hold you." I get him out and say whats wrong, don't you feel well? Then all of a sudden the barf is flying! He threw up on my feet on me on himself on the floor and on the counter of the shoe store.

My son is crying, the baby is crying and trying to get to me by walking thru the puke. I was so embarrased but suprisingly calm. Some nice lady picked her up to get her out of the mess and the employees got me paper towels. Finally the Manager (and I think this other lady that helped was the owner) got us to the bathroom and they got the mess cleaned up.

Brightside is he didn't throw up in our new car. Hubby would of had a fit.

Of couse this is the child at laughed at me yesterday for throwing up. Ha!

Anne, Mama to Conner 2/27/04 blahblah.gif  Gabrielle 2/6/06 W/LMC-TCS, Neurogenic Bladder, AFO & KAFO wearer, Neurogenic Bowel energy.gif & Delaney 5/12/08 mischievous.gif &  Beethoven cat.gif& Gizmo cat.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2007, 06:14 PM

oh man, did he give you a clue that he was sick before you left the house?
You are brave anyway, if i am feeling queasy, we stay home!
gabby
Old 09-28-2007, 07:17 PM

Oh man...

Sounds like you handled it well, though (sometimes breaking down isn't an option, eh?). And it's nice to hear all those people helped get you guys cleaned up.

Hope you and the little guy are feeling better soon.
Old 09-28-2007, 07:25 PM

It actually crossed my mind (I have no idea why!) when I read your post whether you might have a bug, but then I figured, no, it was probably m/s. Do you think you had what he has, or is it unrelated?
Old 09-28-2007, 08:06 PM

Wow, you did handle that well! My m/s is probably just strong enough that I would have thrown up in response to him throwing up and really made a scene. LOL!
Old 09-28-2007, 08:41 PM - Thread Starter

Well the little stinker feels better. He still feesl warm, but he hasn't thrown up since the shoe store incident. However, he was playing with his pee pee and has now peed in our bed! :

I am nauseaus, tired, crabby, hormonal and now this. Oh boy!

Anne, Mama to Conner 2/27/04 blahblah.gif  Gabrielle 2/6/06 W/LMC-TCS, Neurogenic Bladder, AFO & KAFO wearer, Neurogenic Bowel energy.gif & Delaney 5/12/08 mischievous.gif &  Beethoven cat.gif& Gizmo cat.gif

Old 09-29-2007, 01:20 AM

Oh you poor thing! I hope everyone is feeling better soon, and that your vomiting was just due to the bug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatWrangler View Post
He starts to cry and says "Mama hold you."
Off topic, but this had me cracking up. My dd SO does not understand "me" and "you". Because I always say things like, "Do you want some cheese?" she of course also says "You want cheese!" :

Mama to M (7/05) and S (5/08) my surprise !!!
Old 09-29-2007, 11:31 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanana View Post
Oh you poor thing! I hope everyone is feeling better soon, and that your vomiting was just due to the bug!

Off topic, but this had me cracking up. My dd SO does not understand "me" and "you". Because I always say things like, "Do you want some cheese?" she of course also says "You want cheese!" :
It took me a while to figure this speech out. Finally I had a conversatin with a Mom and was explained to me. Bingo! Now it all makes sense.

User Tag List