You know your hormones are out of control when.... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 10-01-2007, 07:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
....Your husband calls you from the drive-through of a Mexican restaurant to tell you they are out of the chili relenos you ask for to tell you they are out and you start bawling. :

What is your anecdotal hormone tale of woe?

Heather: Mama to my amazing boys A-14.5, C-13, & M-5.5, and my sweet girl S-2.5 and introducing our little surprise Liam Michael, born 12/28!
#2 of 9 Old 10-01-2007, 08:05 PM

Sorry about your dinner disappointment. I can't even think about mexican food without getting a sour feeling stomach.

When I totally lost it because my mom said "well your son said the cake tasted disgusting." I started ranting and raving and wouldn't let her have a piece of cake.

And when I loose my cool with the kids because they are screaming and raging yet again today.

Christi
DS1(12), DD(7)blessed with T21, DS2(2), and DD2 - newly arrived 1/28/11
#3 of 9 Old 10-01-2007, 08:06 PM

You see a Weight Watchers commercial and it mentions donuts. Then you start yelling at the TV "I want donuts!" :

Then you take out the kitchen trash and throw up from the smell.

Anne, Mama to Conner 2/27/04 blahblah.gif  Gabrielle 2/6/06 W/LMC-TCS, Neurogenic Bladder, AFO & KAFO wearer, Neurogenic Bowel energy.gif & Delaney 5/12/08 mischievous.gif &  Beethoven cat.gif& Gizmo cat.gif

#4 of 9 Old 10-01-2007, 08:13 PM - Thread Starter

I have been less than stellar with my own children today, I have a headache that won't go away.

I can't even think about sweets with this baby, which is odd because I used to be a sugar fiend. It's all about SPICY. Ppptttbbb on your mom for insulting your cake!

I threw up changing a poopy diaper today. Anne, was your m/s this bad last time? I know for me this degree of nausea is a LOT worse than last two pregnancies.

Heather: Mama to my amazing boys A-14.5, C-13, & M-5.5, and my sweet girl S-2.5 and introducing our little surprise Liam Michael, born 12/28!
#5 of 9 Old 10-01-2007, 08:23 PM

You out of nowhere say to a coworker (who doesn't know you're pregnant), "You know what sounds just AWESOME? Candy corn. Best candy ever," and she just looks at you like you're from Mars.

Me+DH+DS1+DS2+Dog=me and a house full of guys, which is really just peachy, thanks.
#6 of 9 Old 10-01-2007, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumnerRain View Post
I have been less than stellar with my own children today, I have a headache that won't go away.

I can't even think about sweets with this baby, which is odd because I used to be a sugar fiend. It's all about SPICY. Ppptttbbb on your mom for insulting your cake!

I threw up changing a poopy diaper today. Anne, was your m/s this bad last time? I know for me this degree of nausea is a LOT worse than last two pregnancies.
See thats the thing. I didn't throw up with either of my pregnancys. I started to gag one time with my son when I was brushing my teeth. I was a little queasy with my daughter, but not like this. Certainly no throwin up before.

Anne, Mama to Conner 2/27/04 blahblah.gif  Gabrielle 2/6/06 W/LMC-TCS, Neurogenic Bladder, AFO & KAFO wearer, Neurogenic Bowel energy.gif & Delaney 5/12/08 mischievous.gif &  Beethoven cat.gif& Gizmo cat.gif

#7 of 9 Old 10-02-2007, 12:11 AM

When my husband comes home from work bitching about his crappy day and I start bawling and telling him how much I love our family.

Sheesh.
#8 of 9 Old 10-02-2007, 03:27 AM

All of you seem to be sad and bawling...I'm just MEAN. My husband comes home from work to tell me about the BS he had to go through...and I flat out tell him I couldn't care less. Now THAT is mean.
#9 of 9 Old 10-02-2007, 09:10 AM

When I go from yelling at my husband to bawling in 6.3 seconds. It happens a lot.

Or I cry after having sex. That one started with my second pregnancy and happens in each one now. It's not every time, but it's frequent.

Serenity LDS mommy to 4 rambunctious kidlets

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page