Last thing you ate? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 39 Old 10-03-2007, 12:48 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Home grown chicken, 1/2 of a baked potato, and a bunch of veggies. I am still stuffed! My "fun" thing earlier was 2 little york mint balls... yummy, and not too junky, lol...

Traceyky
#32 of 39 Old 10-03-2007, 12:54 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Chocolate Malt-O-Meal and toast.

Mommy to THREE sweet boys & ONE sweet girl + a newb due in February!  I need a nap. 
#33 of 39 Old 10-03-2007, 10:05 AM

I had oatmeal with honey and milk. And just like yesterday, it all ended up in the toilet at work. Tomorrow I will try no honey and see if that is better. In a little while I am going to eat my second breakfast (i knew #1 would not last long, so I brought #2 to work). That is an Amy's strawberry toaster pop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Days View Post
Melted cheese and tomato sandwiches broiled in the toaster oven!
That sounds heavenly!!

I think if I went to the grocery store and bought eveything I have been craving or sounds really really delicious, we would be broke and there would be nothing left at the store!!

Pamstillheart.gif Cliffguitar.gif Malachi 5/08 bouncy.gif   Judah 5/10 jog.gif  Eden 8/12 babygirl.gif Asher 8/12 babyboy.gif

You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me. ~CS Lewis

#34 of 39 Old 10-03-2007, 12:06 PM

Oh, you guys are GOOD! I alternate between really healthy (homemade lentil soup) to really bad....like how I just scarfed down leftover, cold fast food Chinese restaurant Lo Mein while surfing the net. It was my midmorning snack. I had a bagel with butter for breakfast and plan on having some more of that lentil soup for lunch. I'm hoping (i.e - you never know when a craving for something crappy will strike!) to have yogurt with honey for an afternoon snack and then homemade curry chicken salad for dinner. After that we'll see...maybe I'll pop some popcorn or something.
#35 of 39 Old 10-03-2007, 12:12 PM

Vegetarian sushi...mmmm. I'm seriously thinking about stocking up on some supplies so I can make my own whenever I want. Avocado, egg, tofu, cucumber...I eat the raw fish when I'm not pregnant, but I'm REALLY enjoying the veggie-style right now. :

HBACing, co-sleeping, breastfeeding, babywearing, d/s vaccinating, food and fitness-loving single mommy to two little monsters.
#36 of 39 Old 10-03-2007, 12:34 PM

raisin bran cereal with milk, then 1 pancake with butter and syrup, and 1 poached egg. A smidgen of OJ, and 1 cup of coffee. I kinda wanted some bacon, too but skipped it - too greasy. This is at the diner around the corner from my house
#37 of 39 Old 10-03-2007, 12:36 PM

beef noodle soup, rice noodles - at an asian restaurant a few blocks from work. It is served with cilantro and lime, bean sprouts, on the side too, but I don't like sprouts much nowadays. I eat it with a bit of siracha sauce, a kind of hot sauce. I spoon a bit of hot sauce on my noodles, a bite at a time.
#38 of 39 Old 10-03-2007, 12:41 PM - Thread Starter

I'm drinking coffee with lots of cream right now. I also ate egg, cheese and tomato on bread. I am so lazy that I go to the Tim Horton's drive thru in the morning and ask for the egg and cheese breakfast sandwich, with tomato and no bun (can't do sugar/white flour). Then I come home and put it on ezekiel bread.

I have to go to the same one all the time because they know me. Otherwise I get sucked in to a long explanation that no I really don't want the bun, yes you can ring it in normal, you can package it in wax paper with the cheese in the middle, etc.

It's totally getting me thru the first trimester, that sandwich. I've also had a protein shake. I'm eating a lot lately, and I notice I'm no longer losing weight but seem to be a few pounds up.
#39 of 39 Old 10-03-2007, 01:31 PM

Two pieces of white pizza. Oh how good. I could have easily had a third. And a big glass of ice water with lemon. Ahhhhh. I love the way I feel after lunch.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page