Earth Baby Angel Mama? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 21 Old 02-17-2008, 11:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I hope I got that right, I'm always mixing up an earth or an angel or something

I just went to their site and I'm in love. I want to order so much. Has anyone ordered from them or used their products before?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 21 Old 02-17-2008, 11:26 PM

Not in your DDC but popping in as I did order some of their nipple butter. Haven't had the chance to use it yet, but I have heard RAVES about it!

~Marie : Mom to DS(11), DS(10), DD(8), DD(4), DD(2), & Happily Married to DH 12 yrs.!
#3 of 21 Old 02-18-2008, 12:00 AM

I have the booby tubes and absolutely LOVED them after Ari was born. I still have them in the freezer & have used em from time to time for a bumped head or whatever!
#4 of 21 Old 02-18-2008, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Aimee* View Post
I hope I got that right, I'm always mixing up an earth or an angel or something

I just went to their site and I'm in love. I want to order so much. Has anyone ordered from them or used their products before?
Nope, but after I looked at the site I want to buy a lot!

Mommy of 3 super charged kiddos
#5 of 21 Old 02-18-2008, 01:04 AM

I also got some of the Nipple Butter after reading rave reviews - haven't used it yet (duh) but it smells divine! I may look into getting the booby tube things, 'cause man oh man last time around I was in a world of hurt. I'm not sure "hurt" covers the despair-bringing pain and suffering I expereinced. But this time around BFing is gonna be great and wonderful, right?? Smooth, nearly effortless, precious moments of bonding and naturing? Right, that's what I thought

-MM
#6 of 21 Old 02-18-2008, 01:44 AM - Thread Starter

K I want to buy some of the bum spray for after labor, the booby tubes, the nipple butter, some 3rd trimester tea, some bf tea, and the soap and lotion for DS. I think that since I had a failed bf relationship with DS I want to do EVERYTHING I can to make it as least stressful as possible, if that makes sense. I have been saving my birthday money so at least I can justify it.
#7 of 21 Old 02-18-2008, 01:52 AM

I've never ordered from them, but it looks like nice stuff!

Does anyone know if the Bottom Balm is okay to use with cloth diapers?
#8 of 21 Old 02-18-2008, 02:04 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerkyKP View Post
I've never ordered from them, but it looks like nice stuff!

Does anyone know if the Bottom Balm is okay to use with cloth diapers?
I read that it can be. But I havent tried. Oh yeah I'm ordering some of that too.
#9 of 21 Old 02-18-2008, 02:25 AM

The perineum spray with witch hazel in it sounds great

Witch hazel was my favorite thing for postpartum. Way better than ice packs or those other medicated pads.

Mom of 3 sons and one daughter
#10 of 21 Old 02-18-2008, 01:56 PM

I used her stuff after this last baby and just let me say WONDERFUL!!! I have the bottom spray and balm for my sore bottom... Also the PP herbal soak/stiz bath... ALL wonderful!

~Steph
#11 of 21 Old 02-18-2008, 03:28 PM

I love them! I've never ordered from their site-- got their products cheaper on Amazon or more convenient at Whole Foods.

I've got the heartburn tea, which is excellent (and at least sometimes works) and the third-trimester tea, which I've been trying to drink daily. And I've got the nipple cream (it's vegan!) and post partum herbs on my shopping list.
#12 of 21 Old 02-18-2008, 04:53 PM

YES! The bottom balm is the only thing that cleared up my son's diaper rash. I'm confident I tried nearly everything out there too. Plus, it's great for cuts and scrapes for him and me too.

You can get it cheaper at mothernature.com
#13 of 21 Old 02-18-2008, 05:05 PM - Thread Starter

Oh I should have read this...I just spent 136 dollars
#14 of 21 Old 02-18-2008, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Aimee* View Post
Oh I should have read this...I just spent 136 dollars
LOL! You'll know for next time. I did the same thing - my first few orders were through the EMAB website and then I found mothernature.com. You get twice the product for the same price. They also sell a bunch of other great natural products
#15 of 21 Old 02-18-2008, 05:17 PM

I have never ordered directly from their site but have purchased many of their products through other e-stores. I have used heartburn tea, peaceful mama tea, third trimester tea, nipple butter, belly oil, happy mama spray, Angle baby shampoo body wash, booby tubes, and various of their cd's. I love everything I have used and they are superior to anything of the same type (tea, nipple butter etc) I have ever used before from other brands. I am already using my booby tubes & nipple butter as my breast have started prepping early and are already leaking and hurting. The teas have been great at relieving many of my minor pregnancy discomforts. I really don't know if the fertility cd had anything to do with it but we were TTC for 2 years and after listening to it once the next month i was pregnant seemed rather interesting ;-)

Hope they work for yoou as well as they have for me/us.

Carla
: :
#16 of 21 Old 02-18-2008, 05:55 PM

I'm definitely buying the nipple cream! And the mama's bottom spray too!

merry-mary, thanks for the heads up about the cheaper prices at mothernature.com!
#17 of 21 Old 02-18-2008, 06:16 PM - Thread Starter

I'm glad its cheaper because I was worried about how to keep us in this stuff if we love it. I'd been using California Baby for DS, but then I saw on that rating site that it scored a 2 in toxicity and EABM scored 0. But 20 bucks for some lotion....

I have to say, I forgot to order the nipple butter. So I emailed them and asked them to add it to my order. They called me 5 min. later to verify. How nice is that? So now I've spent 150....But its birthday money so I will not feel guilty! now I'm off to try and find some wool nursing pads!
#18 of 21 Old 02-18-2008, 06:35 PM

Hmmm, well I am loving what I see on mothernature.com, but I noticed the shampoo is not tear-free (sold out on MN, but $18.36 for a 2-pack on amazon), which I see the reasoning why it is not, but it worries me none the less with little babies. Does someone have another baby shampoo they like better that does not hurt the eyes? Or do they love this shampoo despite the non-tear free quality?

Heather: Mama to my amazing boys A-14.5, C-13, & M-5.5, and my sweet girl S-2.5 and introducing our little surprise Liam Michael, born 12/28!
#19 of 21 Old 02-18-2008, 07:17 PM

I really love Terressentials. They use only food-grade organic ingredients and consistently score very high on EWG's Skin Deep website. They also have tons of informative articles and links on their site with lots of good information about even the so-called "natural" stuff you'll find at Whole Foods, etc. (e.g., "Our shampoo is 75% organic!" except they fail to tell you it's also 75% water, etc.).

That said, I do think EBAM is a great brand from what I've heard, and Terressentials doesn't have all the stuff geared towards prenatal, birth, postpartum, etc.

As for the shampoo, Terressentials is not tear-free and I think they address why on their site, but I can't remember for sure. We have never had a problem. I just make sure dd lies down while I'm washing her hair and am careful.

I'm pretty bare bones when it comes to products, though. I use baking soda and cider vinegar for my hair, olive oil soap for my body, and the Terressentials deodorant, and that's about it!

Mama to M (7/05) and S (5/08) my surprise !!!
#20 of 21 Old 02-18-2008, 07:44 PM

I got their nipple butter but never needed to use it. I still have it so if I need it this time around I've got it! It does smell absolutely wonderful!
#21 of 21 Old 02-20-2008, 06:21 PM - Thread Starter

I just got my package! DS was SO excited that Big Truck (ups) pulled up in front of OUR house and the driver even said "hi" to him and waved. He's floating on air

Tags
Earth Mama Angel Baby Organics , Earth Mama Angel Baby C Mama Healing Salve , Earth Mama Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm 2 Fl Oz 60 Ml , Earth Mama Angel Baby Postpartum Recovery Bath Herbs , Earth Mama Angel Baby Labor Ease Massage Oil 30 Ml Oil , Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Nipple Butter 2 Fl Oz 60 Ml , Earth Mama Body Butter 4oz , Earth Mama Body Butter 8oz

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page