Time For My Official Hissy Fit! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 12 Old 05-10-2008, 01:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
: I won't do this any more. I'm done. Come out, babies, OUT I say!!!! No more pregnant. Mommy is tired of being tired and sore and unable to move and I am G_R_O_U_C_H_Y.

I. Am. Done.
#2 of 12 Old 05-10-2008, 01:46 PM

I had this so bad last night too. I was getting irritated that baby wasn't listening lol. I can't imagine having two in there. Poor mommy. (((hugs))) So soon, we are gonna be done so so soon...any day.
#3 of 12 Old 05-10-2008, 01:49 PM

I've been lurking around here and read your story and am looking forward to hearing the happy news of your twins birth!

I'm sorry that you are feeling so stressed. The hardest part is the waiting, waiting and more waiting. My dd went almost 3 weeks past her edd and was so "over being pregnant" as well as, "done." I felt so bad because she was seriously heavy with child (he weighed 9 pounds at birth & her belly was enormous). I can imagine that you are even more so considering that you have 2 little ones comfortable as can be in your belly.

I say you are entitled to be grouchy! It's okay momma!
#4 of 12 Old 05-10-2008, 02:28 PM

Oh mama, I can't even say I feel your pain. I know how done I felt, and I only had one baby in my belly! When I was in early, pokey labor and feeling frustrated and discouraged, I called my craniosacral therapist for a pep talk. She told me that it was a lesson in patience. I surely didn't like hearing that, but it was true, nonetheless.

I hope those babies make their appearance earthside really soon .

Mama to M (7/05) and S (5/08) my surprise !!!
#5 of 12 Old 05-10-2008, 03:10 PM

I hear ya. My midwife told me on Wednesday that I was 3cm dilated, baby's head was right there, my bag of water was ready to burst, and not to be surprised if it happened that night. Um, it's Saturday. I'm huge and I've only got one baby in there. My right foot looks like a bear claw donut. With two babies, I can imagine that you are just as anxious to go if not more. But I'm right there with you!
#6 of 12 Old 05-10-2008, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadiesmom View Post
My midwife told me on Wednesday that I was 3cm dilated, baby's head was right there, my bag of water was ready to burst, and not to be surprised if it happened that night.
It should be illegal to say something like that to a pregnant mama. Maybe midwives should wear shock collars that go off when they make predictions about how soon it could be. Grrr!

Intertwined: You've been so patient all along. Here's hoping those babies come soon to meet their family! (and who doesn't feel at least a bit better after a hissy fit? I know I always do.)
#7 of 12 Old 05-10-2008, 04:13 PM

If anyone deserves a hissy fit, it's definitely you! Not that I didn't wake up this morning and say to my belly, "that's it - come out right now!" while doing that whole mama point

: for you mama!
#8 of 12 Old 05-10-2008, 04:20 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalisage View Post
If anyone deserves a hissy fit, it's definitely you! Not that I didn't wake up this morning and say to my belly, "that's it - come out right now!" while doing that whole mama point

: for you mama!
Uh, I did that too! :
#9 of 12 Old 05-10-2008, 04:23 PM

Those babies need to learn to read, mama has sent them their eviction notice!

Heather: Mama to my amazing boys A-14.5, C-13, & M-5.5, and my sweet girl S-2.5 and introducing our little surprise Liam Michael, born 12/28!
#10 of 12 Old 05-10-2008, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumnerRain View Post
Those babies need to learn to read, mama has sent them their eviction notice!
I was just going to say this, only about myself. I am so ready to serve that notice. Even dh got very despondent last night. I asked him what was wrong and he said, I just want you to have this baby. I say that all the time * I JUST want to have this baby!* I can't imagine if there were two.

Serenity LDS mommy to 4 rambunctious kidlets
#11 of 12 Old 05-10-2008, 04:56 PM

Sending you a virtual foot and lower back rub! I can't imagine how claustrophobic it must feel to have two big babies in your belly. Agh! I hope it happens soon...very very very soon!

Used to be stay at home parent to our two lovely girls, survived nursing school with family intact, about to graduate and looking for a job! I low-supply nursed my bio daughter for 3 years. 

#12 of 12 Old 05-10-2008, 08:15 PM

Okay babies, time to pack up and get moving. I hear there is a vacancy in your mama's arms that is very reasonably priced. And it's available immediately!

Breeder Mama: = wife to an amazing man + mama to J-Bear (07/02) and E-Train (06/08), nanny to Little Bird (07/10).

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page