Still Preggo Check in 5/18 - 5/25 - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 227 Old 05-23-2008, 12:08 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i am still here. went for a walk last night and was really crampy and kept having sharp pains in my pubic bone. when I went to bed my right leg was killing me. Every time I wake up to pee its because I am having a really strong braxton hicks. my pelvic girdle and lower back is killing me but I dont think this baby is coming out. I have totally lost my zen and just want to sit down and bawl. grrr
Cat

Cat married 4 yrs to DH DS '08 Early October 2010.
#182 of 227 Old 05-23-2008, 12:10 PM

42 weeks today and still here.

-Angela
#183 of 227 Old 05-23-2008, 12:43 PM

tomorrow is my due date and i keep telling this baby to just come already.

the calls have begun. my mil is calling every day and my aunt calls just to see how i am. well how do you think i am? i am uncomfortable. i am not a turkey cooking that they have to keep checking on. it pisses me off.

i also was complaining that i really would like my bedroom back but know i will cosleep with this baby so i can't do anything about it. well she still cosleeps with her sonwho is 12 and daughter who is 11. so of course she thinks i am jumping the gun. i already said i wasn't moving dd out just that i really would like my room back. anyway it rubbed me the wrong.
#184 of 227 Old 05-23-2008, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seren View Post
Christine, I hope you go soon.

I have had some monster contractions this morning, but nothing steady. I went potty and it looks like someone blew their nose in my toilet paper. I called my midwife and she thinks maybe today.

i had that the other night too! i was so excited but this baby likes me too much.
#185 of 227 Old 05-23-2008, 01:32 PM

Angela, your Zen-ness inspires me.

39w today. Still no sign of anything close to a baby. I lost 4 fundal cm, though, so baby is WAY down in my pelvis. Now we just need to get him/her out!

I've been cleaning, but what's really bugging me is the stairs. We have a black cat who likes to play on the stairs and off-white carpeting. Needless to say, it looks AWFUL. There's no way I can balance the vacuum AND vacuum the stairs, so I have to leave it for DH - who KNOWS when that'll get done. :

It's a beautiful day out, but surprisingly cool for May. I think I'm going to take the dog and get a milkshake.

Sara caffix.gif, Keith 2whistle.gif, Toby 6/08superhero.gif, Nomi 4/10blahblah.gif, Mona 1/12 hammer.gif

Mama of three, lover, student rabbi, spoonie, friend, musician, narcoleptic, space muffin, pretty much a dragon. Crunchy like matzoh.

#186 of 227 Old 05-23-2008, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeisnotapirate View Post
Angela, your Zen-ness inspires me.

Thanks... it's more just zen because lying on the floor having a temper tantrum doesn't do much good...

Babies come when ready, babies come when ready, babies come when ready....

-Angela
#187 of 227 Old 05-23-2008, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alegna View Post
Thanks... it's more just zen because lying on the floor having a temper tantrum doesn't do much good...
Well, sure, but it feels really good sometimes.

Mmmm... double chocolate chunk milkshake. I'm so going to pay for this tonight.

Sara caffix.gif, Keith 2whistle.gif, Toby 6/08superhero.gif, Nomi 4/10blahblah.gif, Mona 1/12 hammer.gif

Mama of three, lover, student rabbi, spoonie, friend, musician, narcoleptic, space muffin, pretty much a dragon. Crunchy like matzoh.

#188 of 227 Old 05-23-2008, 04:03 PM

Forget zen. I'm freaking depressed. I keep breaking out crying. Today's my EDD and I never in a million years thought I'd still be here this far along. I keep thinking "what if my baby doesn't want me anymore?" - silly, I know, totally not logical. But it's been such an emotionally rocky pregnancy, with a lot of me being pissed off about being pregnant in the first place, and I'm feeling totally racked with guilt and . . . arghhhh!

Anyway. Labour vibes to all. I'm going to go crawl under a rock or something.
#189 of 227 Old 05-23-2008, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerthElde View Post
Forget zen. I'm freaking depressed. I keep breaking out crying. Today's my EDD and I never in a million years thought I'd still be here this far along. I keep thinking "what if my baby doesn't want me anymore?" - silly, I know, totally not logical. But it's been such an emotionally rocky pregnancy, with a lot of me being pissed off about being pregnant in the first place, and I'm feeling totally racked with guilt and . . . arghhhh!

#190 of 227 Old 05-23-2008, 04:44 PM

5 minutes apart lasting a minute. Midwife thinks this is it!

Serenity LDS mommy to 4 rambunctious kidlets
#191 of 227 Old 05-23-2008, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Yay!! :

#192 of 227 Old 05-23-2008, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Well, sure, but it feels really good sometimes.

Mmmm... double chocolate chunk milkshake. I'm so going to pay for this tonight.
Yeah... you don't have any kids yet When I try to throw a good temper tantrum my poor dd gets all stressed out...

-Angela
#193 of 227 Old 05-23-2008, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerthElde View Post

Awww... been there, felt that. Broken down crying about random stuff several times lately.

-Angela
#194 of 227 Old 05-23-2008, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Yay!

Quick- tag me! Me next me next!

-Angela
#195 of 227 Old 05-23-2008, 05:43 PM

Still here too. 3 1/2 hours of GIO last night didn't even help. Not even with a nice natural shot of oxytocin. Guess baby isn't done cooking yet.

DD's preschool class took a vote today. 10 out of 12 of these 3 to 5 year olds think I'm having a boy.

I'm due Wednesday. I'm as ready as I think I'm going to get.
#196 of 227 Old 05-23-2008, 06:40 PM

Dinner time! Spaghetti at my house! It's kosher and vegetarian (though not vegan - we've got pasta, of course), so everyone is welcome. It's also LOADED with basil. Lots and lots of basil.

#197 of 227 Old 05-24-2008, 08:49 AM

Baby is still not here, bah! So much for my mums prediction. Oh well i am comfy waiting, at least for now. come on little bug, mama want to meet you.
#198 of 227 Old 05-24-2008, 09:23 AM

still here too. due tomorrow. still not so horribly uncomfortable (not until like, 7 pm anyway), so no complaints really. but i want to meet my babe! so, so hard to be patient...
#199 of 227 Old 05-24-2008, 11:18 AM

I ate a TON of pesto last night (hello basil!) Nothin'

sigh.

-Angela
#200 of 227 Old 05-24-2008, 11:48 AM

Good morning all.

Well, bloody show again this morning. Of course, since I had it 2 weeks ago, I'm really trying not to get my hopes up . . . I'm slightly crampy. Today, both of my doulas are available! So . . . it could be a really good day.
#201 of 227 Old 05-24-2008, 12:00 PM

today is my due date. joe has off three days so today would be good. i am kinda scared though hubby on sat has to drive 2 hours away for a psch. test for corrections. so i am really hoping baby makes a show soon. i know thats a week away but it a stress on me i do not need. i don't feel much going on either and every morning i wake up thinking damn! because i think most women go into labor at night.
#202 of 227 Old 05-24-2008, 12:08 PM

I STTN last night. Bizarre. Today is a nice, cool day and NOTHING is going on. I made it through the big service I had yesterday. I'm still banking on MW thinking I won't be pg through the weekend.

Happy Memorial Day to us?

#203 of 227 Old 05-24-2008, 12:15 PM - Thread Starter

Still here, due in four days. At my next appt (my due date) my doc is going to strip my membranes and if I go to 41 wks they are going to want to section me again.

I've been eating so much pineapple, basil, spicy food and taking epo that I'm sick of it all. Why can't ice cream be a labor stimulator??

We've been DTD, acupressure w/ my chiro and I'm off to the zoo today to do another round of laps.

Having contractions, strong then always slacking off.

Trying to stay zen with the big clock ticking away over my head.

Breeder Mama: = wife to an amazing man + mama to J-Bear (07/02) and E-Train (06/08), nanny to Little Bird (07/10).

#204 of 227 Old 05-24-2008, 12:18 PM

Breeder, .

#205 of 227 Old 05-24-2008, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeder View Post
Trying to stay zen with the big clock ticking away over my head.
Me too, the clock is the same for both of us.

We dtd last night and while I had a lot of intense cramping, it never went beyond that. We also went to a party at Pump It Up (indoor gigantic blow up house thingy's) and I bounced around for awhile, it was fun but exhausting. Didn't seem to do much either so I guess it's really not my time.

I'm doing ok good with the Zen, just going along with the day and enjoying the last few days with just 2 boys. We had a nice lazy, snuggly morning watching daddy do some projets around the house. We have other projects to do this weekend but aren't putting any pressure on ourselves to get them all done. What gets done will get done and what doesn't can wait.

DH and I are going out tonight for date night, I'm looking forward to that.

My boys are so cute. My 5 year old loves to put his hand on my belly when I"m putting him to bed and feel the baby move. He's nicknamed him 'Leo' and last night he said "Hi, my sweet Leo. I can't wait to meet you" Today my 2 year old said "Come out play baby" How cute is that?

Mommy of 3 super charged kiddos
#206 of 227 Old 05-24-2008, 10:57 PM

OMG, it's going to be Amy, Heather, and me soon. All these people having their babies!!

#207 of 227 Old 05-24-2008, 11:09 PM

dont forget me I am **** here

Cat married 4 yrs to DH DS '08 Early October 2010.
#208 of 227 Old 05-24-2008, 11:15 PM

Quote:
OMG, it's going to be Amy, Heather, and me soon. All these people having their babies!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gottecat View Post
dont forget me I am **** here
Wouldn't it be neat if we all went together?

#209 of 227 Old 05-24-2008, 11:17 PM

And Amy is on the clock. Lets just face it Sara, we will be on the JULY DDC together!

Heather: Mama to my amazing boys A-14.5, C-13, & M-5.5, and my sweet girl S-2.5 and introducing our little surprise Liam Michael, born 12/28!
#210 of 227 Old 05-24-2008, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumnerRain View Post
And Amy is on the clock. Lets just face it Sara, we will be on the JULY DDC together!
Yep..and with all this cramping I wonder how close I'm going to cut it...seriously. I don't think anything is going to happen 'soon' but I wonder how close to Wednesday I'll get.

It's funny ever since I found out I was pg and did my own math, I thought today would be 'my' day. Since it's already 9:30 here, unless something happens pretty darn quick..I don't think it is! That's ok though, I'm happy for all the other mamas who had their little ones today. I still have tomorrow....

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page