In the past 2 hours I have made for the freezer:
1. One 13 x9 pan of shepherds pie
2. Two portions of of Hawaiian meatballs (about 3 lbs)
3. Italian Basalmic Chicken Thighs -great for grilling
4. Cheese/Chicken/Veggie Casserole
5. Curry Raspberry Chicken Breasts
6. Lemon Honey Soy Sauce Chicken Breasts
My kitchen is exploding - the cupboard doors are all open - stuff is falling out of them. The floor is covered in groceries and I think Im tired now
Im waiting for stuff to cool so it can be bagged up.
The counters are covered in gooooooooo
Im out of chicken breasts or Id still be going.
Okay - back to being pregnant.
Former Special Ed Teacher now SAHM mamma to 2 girls
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DH : Fur mamma to 2 pugs and 1 grey kitty - its a zoo around here! Feb 2013..Will you help feed our new blessing?
|20 members and 10,440 guests|
|BarefootBrooke , Bow , Deborah , emmy526 , happy-mama , hillymum , IsaFrench , jamesmorrow , Janeen0225 , katelove , Kelleybug , Leelee3 , Michele123 , Mirzam , NaturallyKait , redsally , RollerCoasterMama , scaramouche131 , worthy|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|