Molck! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 05-27-2008, 04:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Maile,

Just thinking of you! How are you and your little man adjusting to family life?? Hope all is well!

Sara caffix.gif, Keith 2whistle.gif, Toby 6/08superhero.gif, Nomi 4/10blahblah.gif, Mona 1/12 hammer.gif

Mama of three, lover, student rabbi, spoonie, friend, musician, narcoleptic, space muffin, pretty much a dragon. Crunchy like matzoh.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 05-28-2008, 02:32 PM

Thanks -- I've been thinking of you too . I've been checking in from time to time to see if you've had your LO yet, but not posting.

I have a labial tear that's kept me in bed up until a couple days ago, and I'm having a hard time dealing with not being able to help with anything but nursing (though my plan was to stay in bed for the first week, I didn't anticipate that I'd have to).

Slowly, now, we're finding a routine. Night time is hard-- the baby sleeps plenty, but my breasts get so engorged that that pain keeps me up anyway.

Feeling really weepy and worrying about DH going back to work on Monday, but our little guy is making things as easy on me as possible. He's such a calm, content baby and every day does get a little bit easier.
#3 of 4 Old 05-28-2008, 02:53 PM

Good to hear from you .

Mama to M (7/05) and S (5/08) my surprise !!!
#4 of 4 Old 05-28-2008, 02:56 PM - Thread Starter

Being in bed is probably best at this point. I'm so glad nursing is going well at this point, even though it's painful. From what I hear, that will go down as your body gets used to how much milk your LO needs.

So glad you have a content baby! What a blessing. Good to hear from you!

Sara caffix.gif, Keith 2whistle.gif, Toby 6/08superhero.gif, Nomi 4/10blahblah.gif, Mona 1/12 hammer.gif

Mama of three, lover, student rabbi, spoonie, friend, musician, narcoleptic, space muffin, pretty much a dragon. Crunchy like matzoh.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page