Mothering Forum banner

Holy Heartburn!

568 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Barcino 
#1 ·
Ugh! I laid down for like 10 minutes to put DS down for bed a while ago and just in that amount of time I got terrible heartburn. Now it is a couple of hours later and I feel nauseated and even though I am tired I just don't want to lay down. No fun! Who's with me?

See less See more
#3 ·
I'll be miserable with you.
I've had it on and off for the past week, and I'm sure it's just going to get worse! I had it horribly bad with my DS, and of course he fulfilled the old wives' tale and came out with a full head of hair.

#4 ·
I'm right there with you. It seems like I have non-stop heart burn. I read somewhere that if you add 1 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar to every 8 oz of water and sip on it all day it helps with the heartburn and m/s. I've only tried it once but it seemed to work. I definitely need to get some more ACV.

#5 ·
I always get heartburn while laying down while pregnant. Drives me nuts. Laying on my side isn't as bad as laying on my back though. That and Tums is about all I've got that sorta works. (I don't dare take papaya extract because my oldest is allergic to papaya and I'm not about to find out whether I am too or whether my 18mo or the baby are as well.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.