Mothering Forum banner

Sex

614 views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  JustVanessa 
#1 ·
I have almost zero interest in it.. at all. Is it the hormones?

#3 ·
Maybe. With me it's on and off. Increased blood flow for growing that baby has an interesting side effect that dh enjoys.

Although I think my times of uninterest are when I'd dead tired and still have dishes to wash and laundry to fold and have been holding my poop until the boys go to bed (my body takes it's time - I have to hang out on the throne for at least 15 minutes usually - kids don't allow that in the middle of the day). If he's really desperate, he'll pitch in and do dishes and help get the kids to bed. Otherwise, yeah, exhausted pregnant woman.

#4 ·
I hear ya! DH tends to be a wake up in the middle of the night and lets just do it kind of guy, which I think makes it even more unappealing! The other night I just kept laying there and pretended like I was asleep as he made his advances- he stopped! Yay! He was a little suspicious the next day though- but hey, I was exhausted! The only time I seem to actually want it is when I am highly emotional!

#5 ·
Ummm... How should I say... EXACT OPPOSITE! I can't keep my hands off dh. I want it ALL.THE.TIME.

I have always had a really elevated sex drive so I'm not really surprised. I know dh loves it cause 'ya know we ain't gotta worry 'bout getting pregnant NOW!

Anytime. Anywhere. Anyway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.