Eek i'm so worried :/ - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 10-21-2007, 12:06 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think i may have spotted a little bit... it was just dark discharge.. but thats the amount of spotting i had around implantation. Grr. I don't think i could deal with a miscarriage ..I'm extremely sensitive.. i used to cry when my mom didn't like my outfit. Hopefully everything is okay.. Woman spot without anything being wrong.. right?
#2 of 5 Old 10-21-2007, 09:00 AM

Yes women can spot without anything being wrong. How many weeks are you? Had you had sex recently.

Only heavy bleeding and cramping mean miscarriage....spotting has just as much chance of being nothing as it does of being a miscarriage.

We'll always worry though!! That's just part of the deal.......
#3 of 5 Old 10-21-2007, 09:09 AM

I was also going to ask if you had sex. That can definitely cause a little bit of spotting, from your cervix.

It sounds so miniscule. If it doesn't happen again, it's almost definitley nothing. And if it does happen again and you're really worried, you can call your provider to have them check you out. That's what they're there for

A lot of women have real spotting during pregnancy and go on to have healthy babies, too.

I won't say not to worry, because that's impossible. I think most women worry in early pregnancy. {{{hugs}}}
#4 of 5 Old 10-21-2007, 12:51 PM

I've been spotting since a few days after we got a BFP. But on Thursday we got an u/s and saw the baby and the heartbeat. We still aren't sure why I am spotting.

If it's dark and you have no cramping I'd try not to worry about it. (Hard to do, I know).
#5 of 5 Old 10-21-2007, 07:13 PM

My friend had very heavy bleeding and went on to have a healthy baby and pregnancy

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page