no nausea or food aversions yet? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 10-22-2007, 03:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Is this something I should be worried about. I am trying to think when that started for my first three.
#2 of 7 Old 10-22-2007, 04:27 PM

If it helps, I'm in the same boat. I think I ovulated on Sept. 30 and I don't feel pregnant but my doctor tells me I am! This is my third pregnancy. I'm doing as you - trying to think when it started with the first ones - and I think it was further along, in both cases, because I normally have a 40-day, sometimes more, sometimes less, cycle, and plus each time I expected it to take a while to get pregnant (silly, I know) so it was a while before I missed AF and/or had symptoms... maybe 8 or 9 weeks? Even then, and you would think I'd know better, with the second one I couldn't figure out why I kept falling asleep and why my milk was disappearing.

So hopefully for both of us, it's fine. How far along are you?

busy mama of three
#3 of 7 Old 10-22-2007, 04:35 PM

I'm the same... am 6.5 weeks now and nothing. I looked at the journal I kept last time (this is #2 for me) and I didn't feel ANYTHING until I was around 8 weeks last time. *shrug* Even then, I just felt dissatisfied about food - nothing major.

Mom to James (ribboncesarean.gif 5/2006), Claire (vbac.gif 6/2008), furry kitties Calvin and Bob, and wife to Dennis. 

#4 of 7 Old 10-22-2007, 05:47 PM - Thread Starter

About six weeks along.

I am pretty tired all the time and hungry all the time. Not having food aversions does make it easier to eat healthy.

It also hurts to nurse my daughter, but that seems to be getting easier, or I'm just used to it.
#5 of 7 Old 10-22-2007, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflowermama View Post
Is this something I should be worried about. I am trying to think when that started for my first three.
I wasn't sick at all with Rachel ... I wouldn't sweat it ... just be glad!

Catholic homeschooling mom of 5 - a teenager, a kindergartener, twin boys and a tiny princess. Follow the Adventures! 

#6 of 7 Old 10-22-2007, 08:33 PM

I've been wondering the same thing - I remember feeling much more pg "ick wise" the other times - but there's nothing to change about it I suppose so I'm trying to just stay positive and enjoy the time I have feeling ok.

Mama to 4 amazing little people, another little expected 3/6/12!
Avid Unassisted Birth supporter/Mama

#7 of 7 Old 10-22-2007, 10:24 PM

I only have very occasional nausea. I don't have any food aversions at all. Some things taste funny though! Or I'll suddenly get turned off to what I'm eating.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page