I am turning into such a homebody! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-23-2007, 02:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It has been really hard for me to get the motivation to go anywhere- I mean, I haven't even been going out and getting the mail! I don't know what it is, I just don't want to leave- and I don't even like my house! It is under construction (we are in the process of finishing the basement) AND we have no yard! Weird! Is anybody else feeling like this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2007, 04:02 PM

Oh Chic mama, I feel ya! I have been the same way, AND my house is under construction, but I do have a very big yard which I am usually in all the time, but it does not look appealing to me.....besides, it's raining! I have been obsessively baking bread(wierd prego phenomenon, never have I baked bread before!) and dragging myself out of the house only for my son's homeschooling group and a few outings we have scheduled. Other than that I am a homebody! Of course MDC doesn't help me either....I just end up spending hours on the computer!!! Hopefully a stage that will pass before winter comes!
Old 10-23-2007, 06:22 PM - Thread Starter

Oh my goodness- too funny sunmamma- I was jsut thinking about trying ot bake bread today! haha!

User Tag List