Timeline Photo - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
#1 of 21 Old 10-29-2007, 02:36 PM - Thread Starter
 
spewie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 278
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just thought I share this here in case anyone wanted to do the same. I've done these for all of my pregnancies - starting at 6 weeks and doing them every 4 weeks.

Here's this pg at 6 weeks

Here's my first son's timeline

And my third son's (looks like I don't have #2 on the computer)
spewie is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 of 21 Old 10-29-2007, 02:49 PM
 
BirthFree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Pacific NW
Posts: 2,116
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh my goodness, I LOVE those! The final picture with you holding the baby is **priceless** and such an awesome way to end those pictures. Really great shots!

I haven't done any - it looks like you use a maternity shirt the entire time right? Really cute! Thanks for sharing those.

Mama to 4 amazing little people, another little expected 3/6/12!
Avid Unassisted Birth supporter/Mama

BirthFree is offline  
#3 of 21 Old 10-29-2007, 02:55 PM
 
BlueMoonBean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In the lab...
Posts: 895
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Those are neat! I did something like that with Nora, but only at the end of the pregnancy... I'll have to try that this time.

Here's 35 weeks with Nora:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c3...n/DSCN6620.jpg

Here's almost 40 weeks:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c3...n/DSCN6638.jpg

And here's 5 weeks with # 4:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c3...ean/5weeks.jpg

I enjoy the belly pictures threads... watching all the bellies swelling really makes the process real for me.
BlueMoonBean is offline  
#4 of 21 Old 10-29-2007, 03:07 PM - Thread Starter
 
spewie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 278
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BirthFree - Yep, I'm wearing the same maternity shirt and pants throughout the timeline

Katherine - Thanks for sharing your pics, I love belly pics! And, holy cow, I have WAY more bloat than you with #4!
spewie is offline  
#5 of 21 Old 10-29-2007, 03:21 PM
 
MamaHen2J&J's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,091
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I LOOOOVE it!!

I am NOT a fan of photos of myself, but this could very well be my LAST pregnancy, so I should REALLY try this!!
MamaHen2J&J is offline  
#6 of 21 Old 10-29-2007, 03:58 PM
 
BirthFree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Pacific NW
Posts: 2,116
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMoonBean View Post
And here's 5 weeks with # 4:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c3...ean/5weeks.jpg

I enjoy the belly pictures threads... watching all the bellies swelling really makes the process real for me.
Holy crap you're gorgeous! Ummmm, can I have that tummy NON-pg???

Mama to 4 amazing little people, another little expected 3/6/12!
Avid Unassisted Birth supporter/Mama

BirthFree is offline  
#7 of 21 Old 10-29-2007, 05:44 PM
 
Twwly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bruce County, ON
Posts: 975
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I haven't started picture taking yet.

But this was me with DS!
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...1/6iqbht6a.jpg

Homebirthing, homeschooling AP, gardening maniac running a working farm. No circ, no vax, no cable TV. EC'd and CD'd, tandem BF'd.  Cheese and soap making goat and child herder.
Twwly is offline  
#8 of 21 Old 10-29-2007, 09:51 PM
 
JustVanessa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: On the river bank....
Posts: 6,616
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Twwly- Wow I wish my tummy tatoo made it through as well as yours did.
35.5weeks with ds. Very very swollen due to pre-e. I was induced a week later.
Oh and this is 6.5 weeks with this one. I am super bloated/or big with this one. I kinda think there might be more than one this time. As long as it isn't 3 like ds claims it to be.

Vanessa belly.gif, wife to Kev , mama to Byron (5) wild.gif and Billie (2) and  due in June
JustVanessa is offline  
#9 of 21 Old 10-29-2007, 10:12 PM
 
Cardinal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Little Rock, AR
Posts: 1,980
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMoonBean View Post
Those are neat! I did something like that with Nora, but only at the end of the pregnancy... I'll have to try that this time.

Here's 35 weeks with Nora:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c3...n/DSCN6620.jpg

Here's almost 40 weeks:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c3...n/DSCN6638.jpg

And here's 5 weeks with # 4:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c3...ean/5weeks.jpg

I enjoy the belly pictures threads... watching all the bellies swelling really makes the process real for me.

Oh my gosh. You are SOOOOO skinny and you get ALL BELLY when you are pregnant. I hate you because I am so envious. You are so pretty!
Cardinal is offline  
#10 of 21 Old 10-29-2007, 10:13 PM
 
Cardinal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Little Rock, AR
Posts: 1,980
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twwly View Post
I haven't started picture taking yet.

But this was me with DS!
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...1/6iqbht6a.jpg
All I can say is stunning. Absolutely awesome!
Cardinal is offline  
#11 of 21 Old 10-29-2007, 10:14 PM
 
Cardinal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Little Rock, AR
Posts: 1,980
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spewie View Post
Just thought I share this here in case anyone wanted to do the same. I've done these for all of my pregnancies - starting at 6 weeks and doing them every 4 weeks.

Here's this pg at 6 weeks

Here's my first son's timeline

And my third son's (looks like I don't have #2 on the computer)
Love the baby holding at the end. Awesome idea!
Cardinal is offline  
#12 of 21 Old 10-29-2007, 10:49 PM
 
BlueMoonBean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In the lab...
Posts: 895
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Twwly - OMG! Literally breathtaking!!! Wow.

Vanessa - Do you really think you have twins in there? That would be so exciting! My little sisters are twins and one of them is a Vanessa, too...

To all the mamas who said sweet things... thank you! :

But, I have to tell you... to get the huge belly, you have to take the BIG ole bottom that comes with it! Those pics are most DEFINITELY strategically cropped!

I was wondering if we could do a belly thread sticky that we could all update with our belly pics as we progress through? What do you think?
BlueMoonBean is offline  
#13 of 21 Old 10-30-2007, 01:26 AM
 
*mama moose*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Antioch, CA
Posts: 1,641
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bluemoonbean- I wore those jammie pants all last pregnancy too LOL!

heres me about 5-6 weeks with DD:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/84/23...e8cb2561ab.jpg

the night before I delivered DD:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/82/23...00ab0fc2a7.jpg

I haven't taken one this time yet, but I will tomorrow!

mama to August May (8/06) Liberty Kiana (7/08) and Calliope Rose (6/15/10)
*mama moose* is offline  
#14 of 21 Old 10-30-2007, 12:02 PM
 
catholicmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Front Royal, VA
Posts: 539
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Love them!!
catholicmama is offline  
#15 of 21 Old 10-30-2007, 06:22 PM
 
Kylahroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Minnesota!
Posts: 1,179
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've taken photos on and off with all my pregnancies, but more so with my last 2. I'm going to try to do it again this time.

http://urlx.org/kodakgallery.com/af38b - pregnant with #2 in 1999

http://urlx.org/kodakgallery.com/79f15 - pregnant with #3 in 2002

http://urlx.org/kodakgallery.com/d65f9 - pregnant with #4 in 2005

http://urlx.org/kodakgallery.com/d86d5 - pregnant with #5 in 2007, can you believe I'm only 9 weeks???!!!
Kylahroo is offline  
#16 of 21 Old 10-30-2007, 06:34 PM
 
Kendra_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 374
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylahroo View Post
I've taken photos on and off with all my pregnancies, but more so with my last 2. I'm going to try to do it again this time.

http://urlx.org/kodakgallery.com/af38b - pregnant with #2 in 1999

http://urlx.org/kodakgallery.com/79f15 - pregnant with #3 in 2002

http://urlx.org/kodakgallery.com/d65f9 - pregnant with #4 in 2005

http://urlx.org/kodakgallery.com/d86d5 - pregnant with #5 in 2007, can you believe I'm only 9 weeks???!!!


hmm.. the links don't work for me.

I should start measuring/taking pictures pretty soon.. i took one at 4 weeks as a before picture
Kendra_ is offline  
#17 of 21 Old 10-30-2007, 07:27 PM
 
Kylahroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Minnesota!
Posts: 1,179
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I had a heck of a time trying to figure out how to post photos here. What's the best way? It may be that you need to sign in to target/kodak before you can view them and I don't want that. LMK please! TIA!
Kylahroo is offline  
#18 of 21 Old 10-30-2007, 07:33 PM
 
BlueMoonBean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In the lab...
Posts: 895
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylahroo View Post
I had a heck of a time trying to figure out how to post photos here. What's the best way? It may be that you need to sign in to target/kodak before you can view them and I don't want that. LMK please! TIA!
PMed ya, mama!
BlueMoonBean is offline  
#19 of 21 Old 10-30-2007, 07:39 PM
 
Kylahroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Minnesota!
Posts: 1,179
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay, try these! Thank you BlueMoonBeam!!

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...ahroo/1999.jpg - 2nd pregnancy in 1999 (with dh)

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...roo/020302.jpg - 3rd pregnancy in 2002 (33 weeks)

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...roo/032905.jpg - 4th pregnancy in 2005 (33 weeks)

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...roo/103107.jpg - 5th pregnancy in 2007 (9 weeks)
Kylahroo is offline  
#20 of 21 Old 10-30-2007, 07:49 PM
 
BlueMoonBean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In the lab...
Posts: 895
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
*Mama Moose* - I live in those jammies, preggers or not. Penguin power!!

Kylahroo - Love the pic with the starfish skirt! Glad photobucket worked for you... I couldn't post pics for love or money w/o photobucket....
BlueMoonBean is offline  
#21 of 21 Old 10-30-2007, 11:31 PM
 
greenbeing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 803
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wow, ladies, those bellies are beautiful!

I love the idea of taking a picture with the same clothes on every month. With my last, I took belly shots every month, but they were always in different clothes and different background. I'll have to go find some.
greenbeing is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off