I'm broken - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 11-02-2007, 04:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've had morning sickness since week 3!! And it's been going strong.. I'm at week 7. Soo frustrating.. one thing.. will this ever go away.. I feel like i have a permanent stomach flu! I had not been throwing up though.. I felt so lucky.. Yesterday as soon as i got out of bed i've been throwing up and i have not stopped :/. I even threw up my expensive dinner.. I felt rather stupid about going out for dinner.. but i was hungry. earlier i even threw up every single time i thought about throwing up. I hope this goes away soon.
#2 of 5 Old 11-02-2007, 04:45 PM

Hang in there. I'm right there with you. It feels like I'm dying. A few days ago I threw up so violently that I broke the blood vessels around my eyes. I was really sick with my first and it did not subside for almost 6 months. Just remember that there is an end point, even if it is 7+ months away.
#3 of 5 Old 11-02-2007, 04:48 PM

My pregnancy with DD was like that. I know it is pretty miserable. This time around I'm not throwing up as much. What helps me is to watch the clock and eat exactly every 2 hours a complex carb followed 20 minutes later by a protein. It is hard the first few days but it has helped tremendously. I also found a ginger honey tonic at whole foods that is helping. G/L. My nausea w/ DD ended exactly at 12 weeks to the day.

SugarMama to Chatterbox Zoe (almost 4) and Locomotive Miles (2)
#4 of 5 Old 11-02-2007, 04:51 PM

I'm sorry it is hard on you, but I do think that "it" is a good sign. If that helps at all. hang in there. It is all worth it!!
#5 of 5 Old 11-02-2007, 04:56 PM

This time and with my first it hasn't been as bad, but with my second it was. I started at 4.5 weeks and it stopped at 12 weeks. With my first it ended sooner (but not much!) and this time it's not over, but the "worst" seems to be (9.5 weeks). I figure for the next 2 or 3 weeks I'll still have bad days, but not everyday like it was for a while. RRL tea helps me a lot. Plus eating what actually sounds good, if anything does! Protein was also a big help last time around - I lived for Balance Bars! Hope your feeling better soon.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page