Mothering Forum banner

*Really* low twitches

525 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  butterfly1001 
#1 ·
So, I think I'm carrying my belly bean down low, like WAY low, and in the last few days it seems she's discovered how low she can go. All my flutters are limited to my pubic area, and even in my vagina. It feels as though it's been pulled at from the inside, and sometimes it's so hard that it makes me twitch all the way to the "outside". It's very weird and somewhat uncomfortable, and it makes me worry about her positioning. I have some kicks a bit around my belly button or higher, but never in this pregnancy have I felt anything in my ribs.

Anyone else?

#2 ·
Man, i'm about the opposite, but i think i know what you mean.

She's discovered how to wedge herself *all* the way up to the highest she can go, and the last few days decided to camp out there. Plus, she's on the outside, so my belly looks lop-sided and i usually have a head or butt or back sticking out, which feels so weird and pressurized...i haven't wanted people touching my belly or enjoyed the clumsy bumping into things with tummy...

all in all, i'm uncomfortable. she moved down a little today though, so thats a nice change. Now if i could only get her to sleep when i'd like to sleep...

#3 ·
I'm only 5'2", and so far with this one, the HIGHEST I've felt movement is around my belly button, and even with DS1, I NEVER felt movement anywhere even near by ribs. I would say the whole time he was at least 3 inches away, even at my most pregnant. I am feeling kicks right now right around my.... hair line.... down there. I say that's his hands wiggling around. I wouldn't worry. It makes me jump sometimes it's so low. I often get kicks or punches right in my bladder that make me HAVE to pee, even if it's just a trickle. I didn't mind it... I'd rather pee all the time than not be able to breathe... which I never had issues with. Oh, and he's head-down, left occiput anterior. DS1 was as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.