OK, so those are the exact words of my 2.5 year old, but I'm willing to reiterate his statement at this point.
Last Friday (a week ago) they were going to induce me due to low fluids. I had been sick for 2 weeks and that tuesday, my fluids were low. By Friday I was better, so after checking and rechecking, they sent me home. The fluid levels climbed back up. Baby Josh was almost 9lbs at that point (37 weeks).
This Friday, I got to my NST and while Baby Josh was happy and reactive, the monitor showed contractions every 7 minutes. Some I felt like pressure, some I didn't feel. I had an OB appt right after, but I was at the hospital already, so I called them... was on hold 25 minutes. Hung up and drove to the OB. Contractions seemed stronger. Got to the OB, he refused to see me, sent me right back to the hospital. Drove back. Fun with contractions. They said i was 5 min apart, but in early labor as I wasn't in pain. I was still 3cm, 80% effaced.
OK, so I paced for an hour, still no progression. Baby is 9.5 lbs. 38 weeks. So, they sent me home and said to come back when I want to punch my husband if he asks me if I'm ok. Had my mom come and get DS1 and the dogs for the weekend. We're child/dog free and everything STOPS!!!!! Nothing. Happy, moving baby in my belly, head down. Walked 2.5 miles yesterday. Nothing. Had sex. Nothing.
Baby, you have got to cooperate. I do not want a c-section. You are huge. Have some pity. I don't want to wake my son in the middle of the night and send him to the neighbors. I don't want to worry about the dogs.
So, please, please, please... get out. Please, you are a big boy. Your brother was born at 38 weeks and he was 9 lbs 12 oz. And he was fine.