it's June.. - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 06-01-2008, 05:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I don't know a single person who actually thought i would be pregnant in June!!
Blah.. I'll be 38 weeks in 8 hours. I've been D-O-N-E for weeks! All I do is complain. I'm absolutely miserable.. Im in constant pain.. My belly felt stretched to it's limit a month ago! Every time they kick i feel like my stomach is going to rip open.. My legs and feet are so swollen.. I forget what they used to look like.. sometimes they turn a purple-ish red.. nothing seems to help. I want them OUT. I've tried talking to them, evening primrose oil, raspberry leaf tea, walking, and even sex. Why won't they come out
I Neeeeed my body back.
#2 of 10 Old 06-01-2008, 06:08 PM

Boys just need more time to cook! DS was born at 37 weeks and didn't have suck swallow nor were his lungs totally ready. Be glad that you have past that point. I bet it will be some time this week! Try to stay positive.

CPST and SAHM to DS (4/20/06) and DD (6/13/08)
#3 of 10 Old 06-01-2008, 06:45 PM

All I can say is wow! I know you're ready. They'll come out - I promise. You have really done a great job giving those two such a comfy home for the past 38 wks. I am sure it wasn't easy.
#4 of 10 Old 06-01-2008, 06:56 PM

Yes, everybody thinks your amazing for carrying twins so long! It is really an amazing thing to accomplish. I am also getting to that point where there is not a single comfortable position, so I can't imagine how it is for you. My blog is SO complainy, and I hate being like that during pregnancy.
#5 of 10 Old 06-01-2008, 07:07 PM

Try to enjoy it, and be happy ... you're babies are going to be sooooo healthy!!

HUGS mama!
#6 of 10 Old 06-01-2008, 11:54 PM

Agreed that you are AMAZING Kendra!!!! I am in AWE of you, I REALLY am! I am a twin and I was born at 30w... I think you are absolutely doing such a FABULOUS job and oh my gosh, my Mom would be jealous of your healthy pg. We were in the NICU for 6w and went home when we turned 4lbs... she was lost and scared and we did not suck and she had to figure out how to feed us (they didn't teach Moms back then)... she still has a lot of fear surrounding birth because of her experience.

Hugs Kendra! I wish I could come and take you to lunch and rub your feet and paint your toenails and get you a massage... I would!

Mama to 4 amazing little people, another little expected 3/6/12!
Avid Unassisted Birth supporter/Mama

#7 of 10 Old 06-01-2008, 11:57 PM

Sending you some healthy birthing vibes Kendra! You're amazing!
#8 of 10 Old 06-02-2008, 12:35 AM

I'm darn proud of you .... I tried to make it to 38 wks, but my boys came at 37w, 4 days. Healthy boogers, just had some trouble keeping them awake to nurse. (none of that now!!)

I know how miserable it can be .... trust me, it is SO worth it.

Hang in there .... then you and I can be in the next edition of the natural twins/triplets videos!!

Catholic homeschooling mom of 5 - a teenager, a kindergartener, twin boys and a tiny princess. Follow the Adventures! 

#9 of 10 Old 06-02-2008, 02:13 AM

Hunny, I have to say watching you in this journey makes me proud. You are already such a good mama and you have amazing sense of what you want and don't want for you and those babies! I had my son around your age and I was scared and let myself be lead around and told what to do. You are amazing, it'll be over soon! Those boys are going to get a better start than most babies ever get!
#10 of 10 Old 06-02-2008, 08:47 AM

Man, I can't imagine what you are feeling having 2 babies in there. You have done a great job!

Leah- wife to Chris : SAHM to Henry (03/06)and to Evelyn : (06/08). She is our heart attack survivor at 3.5 weeks and went on to have open heart surgery at 5 weeks for Coarctation of the Aorta.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page