baby dreams... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 06-03-2008, 07:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've had some weird baby dreams lately! Last week I dreamt that a surgeon cut a big slash across my belly (this is how I made my Barbies give birth!) and lifted out a very long and skinny 6 month old girl. And my concerns were that dh and I hadn't agreed on a girl's name and that dh was nowhere to be found! Cue me following a trail of empty potato chip bags to find DH with new baby slung over shoulder.

A few nights ago, I dreamt that somehow the baby had been delivered and i was nursing the baby. however, baby was licking me like a little kitten rather than sucking. This is rather funny because dh is severely allergic to cats and I satisfy my cat/rabbit yearnings by playing with the cats and kittens at my friend's house, and the last time dh refused my bunny request, i told him, well we better have a baby soon so i can have someone warm and fuzzy to cuddle!
#2 of 2 Old 06-03-2008, 08:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
LOL

Those are good ones!

I haven't had any baby dreams, aside from the dream that I was in hard labor, ready to give up and my mw tells me I'm 2 cm (I thought I was complete) and the baby is 16 pounds!!

I've never seen my little guy in dreams... My first I saw and she had her daddy's unibrow!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page