a bad case of the crabbies - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 06-04-2008, 11:48 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know I'm whining again, but geez, this hormone stuff is whacking me this time around.

last night I was irritated no end by the eating noises my family was making. I realize everyone is hungry by the time supper is ready, but when I can hear you chewing from across the house...it's too much! That started it all off. Everyone seemed to tune into my mood b/c despite being pretty cheerful all afternoon, the boys began snapping and talking back and pestering each other, which set off a crying jag for me that lasted, about an hour. DH was worried, but loving, and I couldn't even tell him what was wrong, b/c nothing really was. YK?

Then, I slept like poo. Woke up this morning and started once again in a reasonably good mood, and by the time I dropped the boys off at daycare and school, I was ready to cry again. ugh.

It doesn't help that it's the second day of rain in these parts which means indoor recess for the kids, so that they'll be nice and "wrangy" when they get home. And, DS1 has soccer tonight, which will probably be cold and wet. That, and I'm sooooo tired, but have soooo much to do.

anyway, just wanted to vent...again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 06-04-2008, 03:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I hear ya!!!

Even about the chewing noises. What is up w/ that?! It's always been a pet peeve of mine. Because of that, my boys chew very nicely. But I swear sometimes they're not even chewing and I hear chewing noises coming from their mouths. AHHHHH!!!

Lately I've been eating dinner by myself, in the office.

Oh and I threw a fit yesterday that would rival a 2 y/o. I was trying to install the infant carrier base. OMG!!! I could not get that latch belt thing any tighter, yet there was so much slack.

I was sitting in the car crying, snot running down my nose, trying very hard not to kick things. I wanted to throw myself on the ground and scream at the top of my lungs. But my ginormous belly would have prevented that. I could barely fit in the car, as it was.

Oh and I mopped my entire house yesterday. We have no carpet. It sucked. And my back hurt!!!!

Sorry to high-jack your thread, but I can definitely commiserate with you. I hope your day gets better.

Heather, mama to          

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page