Mothering Forum banner

back from midwife appointment!

578 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  elfinbaby 
#1 ·
So I know that you can walk around dilated for a while, but I asked my midwife to check me since i have had a few moments of 'this could be it.' I lost 4 lbs since my last visit, baby is at -1 and I am 2 cm dilated. The day I delivered dd I was still at fingertip dilated. The baby has also dropped, my fundal height was 36 and it was 39 last week. So, while I am trying not to get my hopes up, I am starting to think that over the next few days I might just go into labor

I will keep you all posted!

Jacqueline

See less See more
#5 ·
Sometimes #s are encouraging and sometimes they're discouraging - those sound great!
This kid is STILL stuck up in my ribs so I envy your dropping... but that's great news all around for you!

Hope it's soon Mama.

#7 ·
It is SO hard not to get hopes up - even w/the tiniest thing. I went to the bathroom this morning and had a piece of plug (probably smaller than my pinky fingernail!) on the tp and got excited. I mean - that's ridiculous! I could walk around plugless for at least a week and what I saw was probably about 1/100th of the stupid thing

I hope that your indicators are for all systems go

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.