June Bella Lien Birth Story - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 06-24-2008, 10:27 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So you mama's that are still patiently waiting maybe this will pass a few min for you today I am still thinking of your belly's

My 4th and final birth story.
Let me start by saying this was the most surprise pregnancy and not the best timing for us because we are in the middle of building a HUGE new business set to open in a few weeks. This pregnancy has been long and full of many emotions.

My hubby and I had little to no time to talk about names, or feel up to talking about names, but these last few weeks it was really starting to bother me. In the evening of Wen the 18th I felt strongly we needed to come up with a name. Ben and I new in our hearts we would be having another girl, so we focused on the girl names first. It took about an hour and it was MAGIC when we had her name just felt right. We still toyed with boy names but nothing felt like the name.

So I at last had a name, it was the FULL MOON, why not go for the trifecta(Spell?) and DTD to increase the odds . So went to bed and I felt the after DTD ctx for awhile and fell asleep. At 5am woke up to an intense dream I had given birth to a 9lbs 7 oz girl. Couldn't sleep decided I would walk around the block and talk to baby and God and see what would happen. The walk was 20 min of quiet and peace and 8 good ctx.

I tried to lay back down but things started to get intense quick. Ben woke and decided to call everyone he needed to get out of the way for the day and call his mom to watch the kiddos. Then he called the MW who was at another birth and hour away with a mom at a 10 but starting to stop her labor!!

I was in total concentration and tears this HURT much more and was much more intense then any other birth ctx I had ever had. I wanted to get in the tub but did not want to get out to be checked when MW came so I waited. MW called was sending her back-up over and also her other mama had stopped her labor and mentally was able to go back to a 7 (MW had done 3 other birth's with this mama all the same pattern). Anyway I never talked on the phone to MW but did spen 20 min with my mom going through CTX and lot's of puke. I always puke and puke throughout labor. Kids came in and out to check on me and rub my back.

At some point about 8am MW and back up arrive. My MW new I was fast and would have this baby soon when we called so she rushed over. I was at a 6 with bag about to go. MW asked if she could break the water, I agreed knowing she had another mama at a 7 needing her. I also knew I would go into transition right after it broke. After she broke it I wanted int the water! So in I went. But OOOHH that was really not what I wanted,I labored in the water rocking my pelvis and moving baby into position but IT WAS HEAVY!

I felt so much more pain and intense CTX and I was crying alot. I think I mentally kept thinking she was 9lbs and I was not going to be able to push her out so easy. Anyway water felt awful to me but I could not get out of the water. MW and Ben said they could get me out, so they both lifted me out and into my bed in transition!!

At this point I started to get dizzy, they gave me a smelling salt thing (Gross!!) and Oxygen. I was still puking. Ben was holding the mask and I puked in it GROSS!. Then I was really scared I said "Something is wrong!" Everone said all looks good nothing is wrong.

Then wow I flipped over to hands and knees holding Ben's hands. Then I needed to push. I pushed sooooo hard. Too hard. I felt her head come down and then move back up. I got intense and just went all balls out pushing,Ben said he has never seen someone so intense and that I was hurting his hands. I was LOUD the kids where in the living room with NAna and I know I was really loud for them. I pushed and pushed and pushed no breaks (I don't recommend this, go slower it's better) Anyway pushed her head out then next CTX out came her body.
MW laid her on my back and she cried.

Flipped me over handed me my June baby and wow all the love . I was shaking and I was in shock I kept saying your so big. But here's the funny thing she was my smallest baby only 7lbs 1oz! O June Bella Lien is so perfect. My family is so full of love and people This was amazing.
Labor was 4 very intense hours and really amazing. Birth is such a rush and an acomplishment

Here are some pics a few hours after the birth. Mama's have great births

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60957215@N00/2593374141/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6095721...n/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60957215@N00/2594216786/

Mama of 4 all born at home : Mothering
#2 of 4 Old 06-24-2008, 12:53 PM

she's georgous and look at all that hair! congratulations!
#3 of 4 Old 06-24-2008, 01:55 PM

Congratulations! She's beautiful!
#4 of 4 Old 06-24-2008, 02:08 PM

Woo hoo! Congratulations again!

Leah- wife to Chris : SAHM to Henry (03/06)and to Evelyn : (06/08). She is our heart attack survivor at 3.5 weeks and went on to have open heart surgery at 5 weeks for Coarctation of the Aorta.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page